Blogger?

After a couple of years of wanting to start blogging, I finally created  www.rachaellinton.blogspot.co.uk  which is my other blog that I cre...

After a couple of years of wanting to start blogging, I finally created www.rachaellinton.blogspot.co.uk which is my other blog that I created to show my work, as i'm a graphic communication design student, currently in my third year and thought this would be a good way of explaining the processes of my designs. Although I've created my original blog, I've put off creating a beauty blog for years.. I don't really know why.. but anyway, here it is! Hope you enjoy!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6788919/?claim=4cpzgvvjnsk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.