Wantworthy

Topshop Playsuit £46 ,  Topshop Bag £30 ,  Topshop Glasses £16 ,  Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation £33 Some random items that wil...




Some random items that will probably be purchased with my next student loan - yes, i'm a skint student. The item i'm dying for is the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, I've heard a lot of reviews about this product and i'm really looking forward to trying it. I normally wear dewy foundations as I have dull skin and I love the finish dewy foundations on my skin, such as the Bourjois healthy mix. I don't tend to like matte foundations but I've heard good reviews that it leaves a glowy luminous feel. I'm wanting the other items for my holiday in July, i'm going to Zante with my friends, a graduation present to myself.. hopefully I'll actually graduate!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi, I'm your 22nd follower!
    I'm especially loving the playsuit and cute little bag :)
    My blog is http://nicolastewartgalton.blogspot.co.uk if you fancy a read.
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for following!
      Yeah I will do :) xx

      Delete
  2. That playsuit is gorgeous! Great for the summer! I'm from the north of England as well and it's actually sunny today (finally)!

    Have a wonderful day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.