Cheap & Cheerful #1 - MUA Intense Colour Lip Liner Review

  MUA Intense Colour Lip Liner - Red Drama £1 When buying makeup, you can't really get any cheaper than £1 and this is why I was so...


When buying makeup, you can't really get any cheaper than £1 and this is why I was so impressed with the
quality of the MUA lipliners. When I bought this product I was in a rush and needed a red lip liner as I was planning on wearing a red lipstick that night, and knowing MUA products are so cheap, I thought if I don't like it it's not really a big deal and just picked it up on a whim. I had in my head that it was going to be like an actual pencil, really hard, scratchy and unworkable but when I got home and tried it on the back of my hand I was pleasantly surprised, it's super creamy and pigmented, like the name suggests. When I put it on my lips, I could have just wore it by itself, it looked like a lipstick and when I added my lipstick over it, it really intensified the colour. I couldn't stop going on about it, I kept telling my friends how amazed I was with it, I think with it costing only £1 I didn't really have much hope for it and this is why I was so surprised, I only wore this for a couple of hours and then took it off but it lasted perfectly also stopping my lipstick from bleeding. The one I have is in the shade 'Red Drama', the colour range isn't that great with only four shades available, but there are some nice shades,  from a pale pink to a deep plum. They also have pencil sharpeners that are part of the lids which are really handy, I can never find them when I need them!
Also available at Superdrug.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous on you!
    I have this and the plum and you really can't go wrong.. I had the exact same expectations but I love the fact these dont drag too!

    Lauren

    Makeupbylaurenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thanks :) , I keep forgetting to pick the plum one up, it looks really nice ! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.