Easy Everyday Makeup Storage

This is my everyday makeup storage system, everyone was going crazy for the Muji   storage, and while they look really pretty, I di...



This is my everyday makeup storage system, everyone was going crazy for the Muji storage, and while they look really pretty, I didn't think they were very practical as you can't really fit much in them. I found these clear cubes at the Brooklyn Trading website, I think you can also get them from eBay. They're by the brand 'Eldon' and in one cube you get four compartments, which are like drawerss that slide out, you can also connect one cube to another with small black clips that you get with them. I do like how they look and that they're clear so you can see exactly where everything is.

From left to right, starting at the top:
Concealers and primers, foundations, face and eye moisturisers, cotton buds and pads, blushes, bronzers, eye bases, mascaras, eyeliners and brow products, lipsticks, single eyeshadows, highlighters, the next two draws are random tools, lip balms, MUA trio eyeshadows. 
I also keep my eyeshadow palettes such as Benefit, FashionistA, Naked Palette and Avon eyeshadow quad on top and at the right of the draws.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Honey you have lots of make up ! I love the way you stored it :)

    I'm following you via Bloglovin and GFC, feel free to send me your twitter username so I can link you on twitter. You might get more followers, everybody should se your blog x

    Flo
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks a lot, I'm following you too, I love your blog!
    Aw thanks think I could do with them at the minute haha, only started the other day but I love it so far!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks super good, very chic and understated!
    Also, can I just say, your blog is absolutely divine xx thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iv got to get these! I am addicted to storage at the minute. I just found your blog through make-up magpie (gemma) and its beautiful! You blog is lovely hunny xx

    paigewallbankxo.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.