Review: Nip + Fab Body Butters

These body butters are the first products I've tried from Nip+Fab and so far I'm really impressed with the brand. Although they a...

These body butters are the first products I've tried from Nip+Fab and so far I'm really impressed with the brand. Although they are named as a body butter they don't have the typical texture of what I'd describe a body butter as having, they're a lot more creamier and thinner than the majority I've tried. I'd actually say they're more of a moisturiser consistency but I don't really mind, they're actually easier to work into the skin. 

There are three different scents available, Coconut Latte which is my favourite out of the three, Pistachio Sundae and Mango Smoothie. I'm rubbish at describing scents but one thing I can say is that I think they're those scents that you either love or hate. They are quite strong and linger on your skin, which I love but I know some people hate this so I'd definitely suggest going in store to smell them first. 
I'll do my best - Coconut Latte smells like coconut, vanilla and chocolate, which are all my dream scents rolled into one! This is the least potent one and I can't really see anyone not liking it!
Pistachio Sundae is probably my least favourite, I've never ate or smelt a pistachio before but I'm guessing that's what it smells like, it's a very odd smell - I'm a bit undecided.. I like smelling it from the tub but whenever I've wore it, it's been a bit too sickly smelling for my liking. Definitely smell this before you buy!
And Finally Mango Smoothie which is very sweet, fruity smelling and actually does smell like a mango smoothie. This is another one that if you're not too keen on sweet scents that this may not be for you as it is quite strong. I personally really like it. 

They leave my skin feeling really soft and hydrated and the scent stays with me all day. As they aren't that thick they soak into your skin straight away so you aren't left feeling greasy or sticky. They also leave a really nice sheen on the skin, they're definitely worth a buy! Please let me know if you have any Nip+Fab recommendations.

The full size butters are currently on offer on the Nip+Fab Website for 50% off - £4.95 each.


You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. They look really moisturising. Will need to try them out as the price tag isn't too bad either. Might stay away from pistachio though! Lovely post.

    Love, Megan xx

    littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're really nice, think I might get a full size of the Coconut Latte while it's on sale, smells so nice xx

      Delete
  2. Such a bargain! I got the coconut latte scent in my Glossybox and it really is lovely.. Nip + Fab really are a great brand in my opinion xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seen a lot of people get them in glossyboxes - typical when I unsubscribe that they start getting good!
      Yeah, I'm looking forward to trying more producrs from them xx

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of Nip+Fab, but I'll check them out now!
    Grace x
    graciiousme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should, I love these body butters xx

      Delete
  4. ahh Gosh, these look soo lovely :) I've heard so much about them... I'm definitely going to have to invest in some!

    Thankyou so much for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    I've followed you on GFC, feel free to follow back if your passing through again..

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely!
      Thanks :) I will do xx

      Delete
  5. Great review! I'm already a fan of Nip + Fab products!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to try more products!
      Yeah no problem xx

      Delete
  6. I am actually a bit addicted to the pistachio one at the moment! My sister loves the coconut one though and at 50% off I'm stocking up haha :) xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of those scents that you either love or hate!
      The coconut one is amazing! Think I will too :) xx

      Delete
  7. Yum, these look so good. Especially the Coconut Latte one... those are my favourite scents as well!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a bargain I'm obsessed with moisturisers at the moment and coconut latte sounds right up my street! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the mango smoothie one sounds right up my street :) I haven't heard of them before but they sound so effective-I will definetely be on the lookout for these!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely , you can get them in Boots! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.