The World's Best Shopping Streets

I absolutely love high street fashion, so when TravelSupermarket asked me where my favourite shopping street in the world was, it was an ...


I absolutely love high street fashion, so when TravelSupermarket asked me where my favourite shopping street in the world was, it was an easy decision. It wasn't New York's high end fashion street - Fifth Avenue or the Champs Elysses in Paris. I chose a street much closer to home, London's Oxford Street. You can find something for any occasion and with the luxurious stores of Bond Street around the corner, it doesn't get much better than this! If you're thinking about visiting London, you can check out TravelSupermarket's city break deals here.
Where are your favourite shopping streets?


If you haven't yet entered my giveaway, you can do so here.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can't wait to visit the London Streets. Great post!

    http://itravelal0t.blogspot.ca/
    CeeMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post!! I need to visit London soon, just so i can walk around and go in to all the shops. xx

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I was in London over the weekend but didn't do any shopping unfortunately! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.