Wantworthy #2 - Here Comes The Sun

top , sunglasses , bag , sandals , shorts , lipstick It's finally starting to look like Spring and I can swap all my big jumpers and...

top, sunglasses, bag, sandals, shorts, lipstick
It's finally starting to look like Spring and I can swap all my big jumpers and coats for pretty dresses and shorts. I've also started to look for holiday clothes for when I go to Greece in July, so I can't stop looking online and I've already spent far too much money already, I will probably have to go on a spending ban soon.. oops.
I love all of these items, they are quite simple and can be worn in so many different ways.. constantly trying to find ways to justify what I spend. I'm in love with the sandals, they had a few different colours but I liked the pink ones the most, they'd be perfect for holiday as I never take heels.
I'm getting more into wearing bright lipsticks, like Impassioned by MAC, I love how bright it is and as soon as I saw it I wanted it. I hardly ever buy makeup online unless I've actually tried it before as you never know how it's going to look on your skin - this is probably a good thing for my bank balance.
I also have to start looking for my graduation outfit, I have no idea what I'm going to wear, so I might do a post about this soon!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. the mac lipstick looks gorgeous :) great wishlist! good luck finding your graduation outfit!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky, I have to actually make sure I graduate first ha! xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to wear more brigh colours !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that lipstick colour!

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog, I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sunglasses :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.