Week In Pictures #1

Not much has really happened this week, this might be a really boring post but anyway, it's a little insight into what I'...




Not much has really happened this week, this might be a really boring post but anyway, it's a little insight into what I've been up to! It's the last week of the easter holidays before I return to uni, my final deadline is in about 6 weeks, which is really scary, I have so much work to do and this last module is worth half my degree! (I'm studying graphic communication design if you were wondering). I can't wait to finish Uni, but I have no idea what I'm going to do when I leave, you can see my graphic design blog here and my carbonmade here, if you're interested!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi, Rachel. You have a lovely blog! Glad I found. : ) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos hun! Your puppy is so cute! <33 Love your new glasses as well, they look lovely on you! :)

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that Easter egg yum xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.