Week In Pictures #2

greatest drink ever // the aftermath // best friends turkey dinosaurs // river island playsuit // trying to be healthy did some shopping...

greatest drink ever // the aftermath // best friends
turkey dinosaurs // river island playsuit // trying to be healthy
did some shopping // organisation // best sunday dinner i've ever had
You're probably wondering why we have moustaches on, blame the amaretto and gin! We went out in celebration of receiving our loans and paying off the holiday (any excuse) and we played a drinking game where you stick moustaches on your tv and everytime it lines up with someones mouth you have to drink - we ended up quite drunk.

I also celebrated getting my student loan by doing a bit of shopping, (you can see the first half of my post here) I'm thinking about returning some of the items, I'm going to do the second half soon, which is all of the fashion bits I got.

I'm obsessed with reorganising my room, I don't know why.. I'm always moving my room around. I used to be quite a horder and keep everything, even things I knew I'd never need. I was sick of all the clutter and think I've developed a bit of OCD so I constantly want to organise things - out of sight, out of mind.
Also, if you live near Wynyard, you have to visit the stables for a sunday dinner, they're so nice!


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You take lovely pictures Rachael! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moustaches pictures are funny !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes turkey dinosaurs! haha
    I love that playsuit too, looks like you had a great week :)

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a horder too, it is so bad! The moustache drinking game sounds so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so funny, you should try it! Xx

      Delete
  5. Turkey dinosaurs are still my favourite! That playsuit is lush!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hun thank you for visiting my blog! great post! disserano and cranberry juice! yuum! ;)

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.