Holiday Wants

H&M Swimsuit ,  Korres Hair Mask ,  River Island Dress ,  Topshop Hotpants ,  H&M Sandals , REN Cleanser ,  Topshop Shirt ,  ...




Even though I am absolutely skint at the minute, it hasn't stopped me from browsing online and torturing myself. I found out not long ago that I'm having two holidays this year, one to Zante in July with my friends and another to Lanzarote with my boyfriend and his family in less than 2 weeks! These are some of the many items I'm lusting over, now that my student loans have stopped I suppose I'll have to get a job to fund my obsessions... 

I never wear full swimsuits but I've fell in love with this one from H&M, it's gorgeous. I love the cut out detail. I also never wear heels on holiday, so these sandals would be perfect!
After being out in the sun all day coupled with the chlorine, my hair always feels like very dry and in desperate need for a good treatment. This hair mask by REN would be perfect for taking on holiday, it's a 3-5 minute treatment for dry damaged hair that claims to dehydrate and protect from breakage and split ends. I'm so excited to get away in a couple of weeks, I've been far too stressed recently and it will be the perfect relaxing holiday.

I'm planning on scheduling some posts for when I'm away but I'm also thinking about doing a guest post swap if anyone is interested please drop me an email.


It would mean the world if you voted for me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards, I'd really appreciate it! Also, I'm missing a few of you on bloglovin and with the rumours that GFC is being cancelled, even though I'm not so sure how true these rumours are, I'd appreciate it if you'd follow me on there too! :) Thanks xx



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. love everything on here! xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress from missguided is gorgeous! And I love 'REN' products! Have you tried any of their face mask!?

    Have a wonderful day, <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I'm dying to try them, they sound so good!!
      Thanks! You too! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love it, i recently went summer shopping and brought those hotpants from topshop and those sandals and swimsuit from h&m. wow so alike xoxox

    holly xox

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really, I'm so jealous, I want them ! xx

      Delete
  4. The Miss guided dress is gorgeous. Hope you have a fab holiday! I went on a girly holiday to Zante back in 2006 (wow that makes me feel old :/) Let me know if Cherry Bay Bar is still there, that was the best bar there at the time!!
    I'd be up for doing a guest blog for you when your away here's my email maybeitsmeganleigh@gmail.com :)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I'll keep an eye out for the Cherry Bay Bar!!
      Yeah, will email you :) xx

      Delete
  5. I wish I was going away.
    Love the H&M Swim Suit.
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! There's a bikini version too xx

      Delete
  6. A Korres hair mask?!!? YES please!!!! I love the look of everything you chose, that dress is stunning xx

    Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so nice I'm dying to try it!! xxx

      Delete
  7. Great picks! Love the River Island dress, so cute! I have a million things on my wishlist now, ahh I need to win the lottery. Hope you enjoy your hols! x

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of million would be very handy at the minute! Thanks will try! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.