I'm Loving - African Safari

jumpsuit , trousers , shirt , necklace , sunglasses , sandals , top I'm in love with African/safari prints at the minute and these a...

jumpsuit, trousers, shirt, necklace, sunglasses, sandals, top
I'm in love with African/safari prints at the minute and these are some of my favourites. I'm not to sure if I'd be brave enough to rock the banana jumpsuit but I love it, it would definitely turn a few heads. Jumpsuits have jumped back into fashion with a modern twist and I think Topshop have hit the nail on the head once again, I'm in love with their elephant print jumpsuit too! Their wide range of statement collars are also amazing to add a finishing touch to bring an African feel to your outfit.

I've changed my mind about Zara, in a previous post I said that I didn't think they were living up to last year's hype but I visited the store last week and wanted everything, I tried on so many clothes. Their sizing seems a bit dodgy but the quality is amazing and the pricing is really reasonable. These sunglasses with the traditional safari khaki green are perfect for summer holidays.

H&M is another shop that whenever I go in, I want everything. Most of their clothes are so cheap that I end up picking about 20 items up and spend about an hour in the changing rooms. They have recently released their collaborative range with Beyonce aka Mrs Carter which I'm very excited about. I'll definitely be picking up some of the bikini's for holiday!

Thanks for reading! You can enter my little giveaway here if you haven't already done so - thanks!

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. I LOVE the trousers and shirt from Topshop, definitely on my wishlist!

    Bryany
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, been eyeing them for a while! x

      Delete
  2. I love that topshop shirt! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a look through your blog and it's so good! Love your style :) xx

    http://isabellouise95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace and shirt are gorgeous.
    Looking at blogs is not good for my poor bank account, haha...

    Jamilah

    http://jamjaf.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah I know, I blame a lot of bloggers for the hefty chunk that's come out of my bank balance. xx

      Delete
  5. Great blog, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will check yours out now xx

      Delete
  6. You'd look great in the green with your hair colour. Can't wait for more posts, followed!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Might try it on next time I'm in Topshop..
      Thanks so much :) xx

      Delete
  7. I'm loving the Topshop shirt and the Bralet is also really nice too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'm gonna have to purchase the shirt! It's so nice x

      Delete
  8. love your blog!! have followed

    would be so grateful if you could check mine out too

    rosesandcoses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following, yeah no problem. x

      Delete
  9. Firstly I just Love your blog design,
    I Love this post, I would also be terrfied to rock some of the prints.Hahaha x Great blog, You have new follower, Look forward to your posts.

    Please take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks so much :) Yeah will check it out now x

      Delete
  10. LOVE this post! LOVE your blog! I could buy every single items on this post haha! :) Definitely following your blog lovely.

    Have a wonderful day, <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your selection! Fabulous! :)
    http://la-petite-frenchie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this trend too- gorgeous blog, made up I've found it!

    I'm now following!

    Lindsey
    www.ropesofholland.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry just going through all of the posts on your blog- I am now you're newest avid follower; I absolutely love your blog! xx

    www.brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!! Glad you're enjoying it. Will check yours out xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.