Liebster Blog Awards

I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely  Maybe Its Megan Leigh ,  Bryany Ellen  and  Paris Beauty Boutique  wh...


I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Maybe Its Megan LeighBryany Ellen and Paris Beauty Boutique which I was so surprised about! I wasn't sure what a Liebster Award was but after doing some research - Liebster translates to "favourite" in German, so it's a way of showing the blogs that you really like. I think it's such a good idea to find new blogs and 'meet' new people.

Rules if you have been nominated:
1. Tell 11 things about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions asked by the nominating blogger (the one who nominated you)
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you nominate

11 facts about me:
1. I'm a very fussy eater, I hardly like anything - so annoying.
2. I'd love to be a nursery teacher.
3. I'm a bit of a tomboy.
4. I love doing accents. Yorkshire accents are my fave.
5. I want to live in the New Girl flat.
6. I had braces for over a year.
7. People often say I resemble a monkey.
8. I can barely go a day without chocolate. Pretty sure it's addictive. 
9. I passed my driving test first time, wey.
10. I love One Direction. I am not ashamed.
11. I like to tweet Calvin Harris when I'm drunk.


11 questions Maybe Its Megan Leigh asked:
1. What made you decide to make your own blog?
    I've been obsessed with blogs and youtube for years and always wanted to start my own, finally one day I did and I've loved blogging so much.
2. If you could swap your life for anyone for the day, who would it be?
    Phil Bardsley's wife..
3. One food you couldn't live without?
    Chocolate. Simple as.
4. Lipstick or lipgloss?
    Lipstick - I hate lipgloss, my hair always gets caught in it and I hate the feeling of it on my lips
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
    Strange, friendly and fun-loving
6. How many times a day do you check your blog?
    More than I should - ultimate procrastination
7. O.P.I, Essie or Chine Glaze?
    Essie
8. Favourite genre of music?
    I don't really have a favourite, I like a wide range of music. My favourites are probably indie rock, dubstep, drum & bass and I usually hate the charts but I'm in love with Taylor Swift and One Direction..... I don't even know.
9. What is your signature scent?
    I haven't found one yet, my current favourite is Flora by Gucci
10. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
     Ha I have no idea. Me and my mam like to think pea has some sort of meaning like.. 'Beauty Personal Engaging Advice' but really, I just thought pea sounds cute. My boyfriend now calls me little pea.
11. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy for yourself?
      A new car!

11 questions Bryany Ellen asked:
1. Cats or dogs?
    Definitely dogs, I'm getting a little Shih Tzu puppy in 2 weeks. I'm SO excited.
2. What's your favourite perfume?
    At the minute, Flora by Gucci
3. Lipstick or mascara?
    Mascara
4. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future?
    The past to see people who aren't here again. Seeing my future could be too scary.
5. Dresses or playsuits?
    I'm not sure. Probably dresses, playsuits are too awkward on nights out.
6. Flat shoes or high heels?
    Heels - but wedges, I can't walk in heels.
7. What's been your favourite holiday?
    I went to Mallorca last summer with my boyfriend and his family.
8. Favourite colour?
    I don't actually have a favourite colour, probably orange or yellow. Anything bright and cheerful.
9. Favourite makeup product?
    I don't think I have one, maybe my Naked palette or Dr Jart BB cream.
10. Designer or high street brands?
    I'd love to be able to afford designer brands but I can't so I'll have to say high street!
11. Who's your celebrity crush?
   Natalie Portman and Calvin Harris are amazing.

11 questions Paris Beauty Boutique asked:
1. What do you dislike about applying your makeup?
    I can't stand filling in my eyebrows. I'm never happy with them!
2. What is your favourite beauty magazine?
    Glamour
3. What do you love most about blogging?
    'Meeting' so many new people and I love the interaction
4. How do you deal with negative feedback on blogging?
    Thankfully I haven't had to deal with any negative feedback yet, but I'd probably just delete the comment. If it's constructive then I'd take it on board but when people deliberately try to hurt people it's just sad.
5. What is your favourite beauty product of all time?
    I don't have one, I'm constantly change up what I use and love trying new products.
6. What is your best beauty tip?
    Find what works best for you and your skin.. also, don't trust beauty counters to match your foundation - ask for samples! So many times have I come away with foundation A LOT darker than my skin.
7. Do you prefer bold lips and soft eyes or bold eyes and soft lips?
    Definitely bold eyes and soft lips. Love smokey eyes and a nude lip.
8. Blusher or bronzer?
    Such a hard decision but blusher
9. What is your favourite premium makeup brand?
    I actually don't have one. I could stare at the MAC counter for hours though.
10. What is your favourite self selection brand?
    Again I don't have one. So indecisive.
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
3. What's your worst thing about blogging?
4. What's one beauty task you are terrible at, if any?
5. What is your favourite most inexpensive beauty product?
6. Clothes or makeup?
7. Eyeshadow or lipstick?
8. Have you had to deal with negative comments on blogs?
9. Jeans or leggings?
10. What are your career aspirations?
11. What is your favourite TV show?


Hope you enjoyed this post and have found some new blogs to read!

Also, if you haven't yet entered my giveaway you can do so here.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thank you so much for my nomination!

    Gonna have a read of all of this now :)

    Great way to get a look at other blogs too!

    Stevie Hearts Makeup

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me chuckle a couple of times - a few of your answers remind me so much of myself!
    Congrats on all of your nominations and thank you so so much for mine!
    I've sent you a little e-mail too to say thanks :)

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Heels - but wedges, I can't walk in heels." Same for me. That's so sad. T^T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting an award :) and it's always fun to read these lists with fact about people!

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for my nomination! It's such a good idea! Doing my post this week so keep an eye out!

    Chels HumbleHonesty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for my nomination! I could do with updating my post as I got one back in January but a couple more people have been generous enough to nominate me and I've not got round to doing another... I'll have to have a look at doing it! P.S I am a chocolate addict too, I cannot have a day go by without it haha!

    xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rachel. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.