Meet Bailey!

Sorry for not replying and not posting in sooo long, my final deadline was yesterday so I've been really busy with uni work! I have a...


Sorry for not replying and not posting in sooo long, my final deadline was yesterday so I've been really busy with uni work! I have a presentation on Friday and then I'll be completely finished with my degree, the education part of my life will finally be over! I'm so excited to have some time off with no worries and I'll also have more time for my blog which I'm looking forward to, instead of squeezing posts in when I can.

Back to the actual reason for this post.. I'd like to introduce you to my little Shih Tzu puppy Bailey! We got him last Friday so he has been a constant distraction! He's so cute I can't help staring at him for hours, I already love him to bits! Can't wait til he's had his last needle so we can take him for walks.
He's teething at the minute so he's constantly biting everything and everyone he can get a hold of. I'm not sure what to do about it, I don't want to tell him off but his teeth are starting to come through and he'll start to really hurt, with having a young sister about I don't want him to hurt her. He's already got loads of toys and chew things for teething pups but he seems to prefer people and doors.. so any tips are welcome!


 such a little cutie!



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Awwwwww so cute! I miss when my dog was a puppy (although he's still cute).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you to do the Liebster Award! http://www.beautchic.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    Helena

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. God. Bailey is the most beautiful puppy I've ever seen!!!!!!! He's gorgeous!!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I can't stand how cute he is! I have two little cotton ball multi-poo's :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW hes sooo gorgeuos so badly want a dog, but don't know which type to get ....

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous pup!
    I'd love a puppy but I live away in student accommodation so it's a no no :(

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww what a little cutie!


    I'd love it if you could check out my blog,
    gemmasdiaries.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest puppy ever!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is cutest dog I've ever seen! just started following your blog would love it you followed me back :)

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww Bailey, so cute :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww he's adorable :) maybe try 'Stag Bars' they are made from deer antlers that have broken off naturally (no hurting the deer!) I got some when my Lhasa Apso was teething and they're amazing! And they don't get soggy like some chewies do :) love your blog too :)

    http://pintsizepixie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will have a look for them!
      Aww thanks :) will check yours out xx

      Delete
  12. He's the most adorable lil thing I've seen in a while! Cuteness overload! I'm thinking of getting a Shih Tzu myself now like seriously (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.