Pamper Sundays!

I love lazy Sundays, there's nothing better than chilling out watching crap tv then having a nice relaxing bath. I've included a ...


I love lazy Sundays, there's nothing better than chilling out watching crap tv then having a nice relaxing bath. I've included a few of the products that I'm loving at the minute, for when I feel like pampering myself.

The first of which is The Comforter Bubble Bar from Lush, if you like lots of bubbles and the smell of berries, I'd recommend this! I break small pieces off and crumble under a running tap, a small piece creates more than enough bubbles. It also turns the water pink, it looks so pretty.

If I don't fancy a bubble bath, I'll use the Matthew Williamson Bath Oil. I've only used this oil a few times but I love it. I pop a few drops under a running tap and it instantly fills the room with what I can only describe it as a relaxing spa-like smell. So terrible with scents. I've done a bit of research and apparently, it smells like jasmine, magnolia, vanilla and a lot of other smells. It just smells good. I also have actually noticed that my skin has felt softer after using this. It has opened my eyes to bath oils, I'm excited to try some more. If anyone has any recommendations, please leave them below.

I love using body scrubs, the one I'm using at the minute is Body Shop's Chocomania. This is definitely one of the better scrubs that I've used from The Body Shop. I've recently finished the Wild Cherry one which I didn't rate that much, it didn't have much grittiness to it if that makes sense. It just had what seemed like kiwi fruit seeds and other little grains of something - it did smell nice though. The Chocomania scrub is quite thick which I like and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. OMG the smell. If you like chocolate then go smell this!

Soap & Glory's Clean On Me is my favourite shower gel of all time, it smells like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, it's so gorgeous. It's very creamy and moisturising and I love how it has a pump, it means that I don't waste it and it's much easier to use. As it's a 500ml bottle, it lasts such a long time!

I try to always moisturise my skin but I have to admit  sometimes I skip it which is quite bad. It's one of the tasks that I dread but always regret it when I don't as my skin can be quite dry, especially my legs. I've been using Lush's Dream Cream recently and I've really enjoyed using it so far. It's quite thin, like a lotion, it's very easy to spread over the skin and sinks in straight away. It's very cool and soothing and can be used on all skin types!

After running out of the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser I was looking for a cheaper alternative and I heard good reviews about the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser so decided to pick it up as it was only £4.99. I'm so glad that I did, I love it just as much as the Liz Earle, if not more. I think it's the smell that's swaying me more towards it, it smells of coconut - like holiday! You also get a free muslin cloth with it. It's a very nice thick cleanser, which you work into your skin and remove with muslin cloth. I haven't tried to take the bulk of my makeup off with this as I normally use Bioderma beforehand but it does get rid of the rest of it well. It leaves my skin feeling very soft, cleansed and moisturised! I couldn't recommend it more.

The final item is the Warming Mineral Mask from The Body Shop. I picked this face mask up purely because it warms up when you apply it, I love the warming sensation on my skin, it's so relaxing. I haven't used it enough to notice any differences in blackheads of pores but whenever I use this it leaves my skin feeling very soft, cleansed and the next day my skin looks very clear and my makeup goes on really nicely.

This pamper session has brought a nice end to a very stressful week! It's weird not having work to do! I'm off to see Fast 6 today with the boyfriend, we are stupidly excited it looks so good! It literally sounds like all we do is go to the cinema, we don't go that much I promise ha! Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday!


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I'm gonna pick up that hot cloth cleanser thanks for the review xoxox

    holly

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it just as much as I do xx

      Delete
  2. Oooooh I really love Clean On Me! It smells divine, and I also really love the 'Rich and Foamous' shower gel too, it smells like baking :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I haven't tried that one, will have to give it a go, love soap & glory! Xx

      Delete
  3. Great post and I love the comforter bubble bar it smells soo good :D I have also used the mineral mask a year back and really liked it x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Shamballa Bracelet Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to use it again today, I love it! xx

      Delete
  4. Ahh I love pamper days, but unfortunatly I rarely get sundays off :( x you've picked out some nice product I will be wanting to try :D xx

    http://laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great session! I really want to try Clean On Me and the Chocomania scrub sounds lovely, anything with chocolate in is a winner :-) x

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed reading this, love lazy sundays as well! There is nothing better!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely deserve a good break!
    I'm going to see Fast 6 with my boyfriend soon too, there are so many films out at the moment that we want to see

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable,babe!!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, great blog you have. I’m your new follower. Would you like to follow each other?

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh the bubble bar and the hot cloth cleanser are definitely things I'd be interested in trying! I could be wrong.. But what girl wouldn't LOVE pink bath water haha!??

    Been meaning to try a hot cloth cleanser for a while, hadn't heard of the SuperDrug one before, ill definitely pick it up when I'm next around one! Thanks for the interesting post!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely try the Superdrug!
      Glad you enjoyed it :) xx

      Delete
  11. Ah, nothing better than pampering yourself up! Hehe I just came across your blog and I love it. Feel free to check out mine. We can also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog, your lovely comment and following. It means a lot to me :)

      I'm not following you too - your first male follower Haha! :)

      www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.