Week In Pictures #3

diy dye job // pool & drinks with the boyf // cookie nut crunch is the best thing ever filming at the beach // sister // can't st...

diy dye job // pool & drinks with the boyf // cookie nut crunch is the best thing ever
filming at the beach // sister // can't stop spending money oops
couldn't resist // cutest little pug // heaven

It feels like I've been really busy this week, we went to the cinema yet again to see The Evil Dead. It's unnecessarily gory, I was hiding behind my coat for half of it and had really strange dreams/nightmares afterwards... wimp.
There's only 3 weeks until the deadline for my final major project - so scary!!! I'll have loads of work to do over the next few weeks. I always leave it til last minute and then have 2 weeks of not leaving the house. As part of my project I needed to record the sea and various different places. I was even recording in the pub the other day, I always feel really awkward and always get strange looks. I'm taking the weekend off from uni work (even though I shouldn't) and going to London. We are going for the FA vase final as my boyfriend's dad is the chairman of Spennymoor fc. I'm really looking forward to it, it's at Wembley and we get to have a tour! Unfortunately this means there won't be any shopping though boo! This is probably a good thing, I get far too carried away visiting Oxford Street.
How cute is this little pug by the way! It's not long til we get our Shih Tzu puppy, 3 weeks I think - I can't wait! We are struggling to come up with a name that we all like, I'm dying to call him Winston - New Girl!
Anyone got any suggestions?

If you haven't yet entered my giveaway you can do so here. :)

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I really want to try some MUA Products they sounds amazing x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend made me see Evil Dead... so gruesome!!!

    That Cadbury chocolate literally looks incredible

    Stevie Hearts Makeup

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best thing ever, you have to try it! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures :) I really want to try the MUA products :)

    Love your blog, following you!

    Alara x

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. And i love your blog layout. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog and style, followed you on gfc and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog doll! new follower :)

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ! thanks :D Love yours too! xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Rachael,

    I'm really enjoying your blog! Looks like you've had a jam-packed week, I hope your last deadline goes ok. I'm revising for exams at the moment -eurgh. Why can't we blog for a living?!

    I'm brand new to the blogging world, would reaaally appreciate it if you could have a quick glance!
    www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    I will enjoy following you,

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it :)
      I'm giving myself this weekend off and then ill be in full work mode for the next 3 weeks ahh!
      Good luck with your exams.
      Yeah I'll check it out now :) xx

      Delete
  8. Buttons and McDonald's = my attention. It was a good read!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh good luck with your project - I'm only first year at uni but I've taken a break I probably shouldn't have taken this last weekend too!
    So jealous of you getting a puppy. I was genuinely looking at puppies online a few days ago but there's no way I can get one until I graduate :(


    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll need it!
      Uni has flew over seriously! I'm scared of finishing now and having to grow up!
      I can't wait, everyone will have to put up with constant puppy updates haha xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.