Favourite Lipsticks

Lipsticks were one of the beauty products I got into last, I never used to wear them, now I've become slightly obsessed....











Lipsticks were one of the beauty products I got into last, I never used to wear them, now I've become slightly obsessed. These are the lipsticks I've been enjoying the most over the past couple of months, starting from left to right;

Topshop Lips - Nevada £8: I've been wearing this lipstick pretty much every day since I bought it, I love it. It's a really nice every day nude lipstick. I prefer to wear this when I have a bit fake tan on as sometimes can look like concealer lips as it's quite pale but normally it's fine and leaves a nice natural looking sheen. It feels very smooth and moisturising but can make your lips look dry which I don't understand (this only happens every now and again).

Sleek - Peaches & Cream £4.99: I've been wearing this lipstick more recently as it's a very summer lipstick. It's a lovely vivid peach shade and it's very pigmented so I normally dab it on my lips. It's very smooth and creamy which makes applying it really easy.

Maybelline Color Sensational - Coral Tonic £7.19: This is the newest addition to my lipstick collection and it's what I've wearing most for nights out. It's a very bright orange toned coral and is very easy to apply unlike some bright lipsticks I've tried, this one doesn't go everywhere! It feels really moisturising and smooth and lasts for hours.

Fashionista - Raspberry £7: As the name suggests, this lipstick is a really lovely raspberry shade. It's very smooth and creamy and doesn't tend to bleed. I sometimes apply this over Topshop Nevada Lips if I feel like it looks too pale to create a nice pale pink shade. One thing I dislike about this is the packaging, it's terrible. It looks pretty but it takes so long to twist the lipstick up. It can also be hard to apply as it comes really flat and not like the typical lipstick shape. But it's not something that would stop me from purchasing it again, overall I really like it!

Helen-E - Caribbean £8: I received this in a Glossybox a while a go and didn't have much hope for it when I first seen it but when I tried it I was really surprised. It's one of the creamiest lipsticks I've ever tried, my lips feel so soft and moisturised and it doesn't cling to dry bits at all. The shade is also really nice, a brown-orange toned red which looks really nice with a tan. Would definitely recommend these lipsticks, I'm looking at buying a few more shades.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the chance to win Essie & Calvin Klein - click here.


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I don't usually wear lipsticks but they all look lovely, especially that helen-e one!
    Really good post, I may now become a lipstick convert, you never know!

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear lipsticks all the time - can't live without them! This post is lovely and all the colours are definitely my favourite! I was in boots yesterday and was tempted to get a new colour but didn't know which one to go for. Now your post has given me some idea ;)

    Have a wonderful day, <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Fashionista lipsticks, they're so lovely and pigmented and I love their bright red tubes! xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it the lipsticks from Sleek are really cool1
    Thanks for share your favs!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way/angle you took the photos! love them all :D I can't beleive i've never worn a topshop lipstick before!! xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, great way of photographing them :)

    love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love your photography Rachel! I haven't tried most of these lipsticks and your reviews of them are making me want to try some. Btw, I love that coral shade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats such a nice colour love them all xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've really got to try some more sleek products, Peaches and Cream sounds lovely!

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour of the lipstick that stands in the middle !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peaches & Cream just made my mouth water. I love that shade, will have to pick it up I think. You have some great choices there lady! xxx Laura Scottish Lass ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shades - love the last one :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the look of the Maybelline one, I've been wanting to try a bright coral shade so I may just add that one to my wishlist :)

    kasiasbeautydiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous colors. I love more mild lip colors like this too - except for a good red lip every once in a while!
    I just started following you on bloglovin and GFC, I'd love if you'd check out my blog and consider following me too :)
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Sleek lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all these shades, they're gorgeous! The Sleek one is lovely xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.