Guest Post - Maybe It's Megan Leigh

As I'm on currently on holiday, the lovely Megan from Maybe It's Megan Leigh has written up a guest post for me, so you all have so...

As I'm on currently on holiday, the lovely Megan from Maybe It's Megan Leigh has written up a guest post for me, so you all have something to read while I'm away. You should definitely check Megan's blog out, it's also her birthday today so go wish her a happy birthday!
Rachael xx

It's June, Summer is officially here HOORAY!! Even if the sun isn't always out :/ but never fear I have a nail art design that will brighten up any gloomy weathered day.
Here is an easy step by step nail art tutorial for a cute bright flower print.


1. Apply a base coat then follow with a coloured polish.

2. Now onto the flower design, first we are going to start in the center of the flower. Use a medium sized dotting tool, dip into your yellow polish & make a dot on the nail.

3. Clean your dotting tool & then dip into white polish. Make five dots/petals around the yellow dot. Viola a flower!

4. You could leave the design at that, but if you want to be a bit more fancy, take a needed headed dotting tool & make tiny little strokes at the bottom center of each white petal.

5. Repeat this process all over your nails.

How easy & effective is that! If you don't want to do all ten nails of flowers you can always just do an accent nail on your ring finger. Also if you don't have a dotting tool you can use the round rubber end of a bobby pin/hair grip.

I hope you enjoyed my nail art tutorial :)


xox

Polishes used -
China Glaze - Electric Pineapple
Barry M - Matt White & Mint Green

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Such a pretty design! I love your teddy nail art on your blog as well Megan. Thanks for the tip of using bobby pins, I've never thought of that before.

    Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    Bree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, good work and gettig the flowers to look 3D! Love Megans blog ♥

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty!
    And easier then I thought!
    Have you try this out.
    Happy birthday.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley love! These are gorgeous!
    http://testingfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks way better with the blue dot at the bottom center of each petals ! It's so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are gorgeous! Look so detailed :) Check out my blog if you get a chance :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.