Holiday Hair Saviour - Awapuhi Oil

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Oil - Wild Ginger 25ml £7.50 100ml £25.95 I received this product in a Glossybox so long ago and chucked it into a ...


I received this product in a Glossybox so long ago and chucked it into a box with all my other samples and forgot about it. The other week I was looking for something to take on holiday as my hair gets so dry, especially with having bleached my ends. I was rummaging through all the products I had and spotted this and decided to take it away with me as it was only a 25ml bottle.

I'm so glad I took it away with me as this is probably the best hair oil product I've used. After being in the sun all day, paired with chlorine and washing it every night, my hair needed something hydrating. Normally on holiday my hair is really dry and frizzy and I feel like I'll need to chop it all off when I get home but the oil put so much moisture back into my hair and it didn't feel damaged at all, it left feeling ridiculously soft and smooth. In humidity my hair goes crazy and this helped to smooth down flyaways and seemed to help with frizz, I had no problems with it going frizzy all night. The oil itself is very lightweight and doesn't leave your hands with a nasty greasy residue that's hard to wash off. It also smells really nice and leaves your hair smelling lovely. I'm trying not to use it as I've got another holiday coming up but will definitely be purchasing the 100ml bottle when I run out!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This sounds great im always looking for something to stop the humidity getting to me on holiday but never managed to find anything il keep an eye out for this , thanks.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the beach hair version of this and they smell so good! Perfect size for holidays xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Paul Mitchell products, they're just brilliant quality! I've not tried this range yet as I'm not a fan of ginger :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Awapuhi shampoo... but I haven't tried this oil. I love Paul Mitchell products so I might have to give this one a try!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like I have the same problem as you my hair goes crazy when I'm on holiday, dry, frizzy nightmare! This product sounds like a life saver.

    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a good holiday product :). Thanks for stopping by my blog - would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings - I'm also on bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great product!
    Aww congrats honey for soon being a graduated graphic designer!

    Giveaway Persunmall <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.