I'm Back..

For anyone that didn't know, I was away at Lanzarote last week. I went with my boyfriend and his family and stayed at the Gran Melia S...

For anyone that didn't know, I was away at Lanzarote last week. I went with my boyfriend and his family and stayed at the Gran Melia Salinas hotel in Costa Teguise and it was a really nice holiday, I really enjoyed it. I haven't wrote a post in ages, I scheduled some for when I was away and Megan from Maybe It's Megan Leigh offered to do a guest post for me which people seemed to enjoy. I'm going away to Zante on the 14th July with friends, so if anyone else is interested in doing a guest post for when I'm away then let me know. I haven't felt well this week, which is why I haven't blogged for so long, but I've got a couple of posts I want to write up today, some reviews and other bits and bobs which will be up next week.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow that hotel looks beautiful! Hope you had a lovely time :)

    Taylor xx

    www.beautytelltales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous, looks beautiful.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing, I'm going to Lanzarote next week! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing trip. I can't wait to read your new posts oh and Meghan did a fabulous job guest blogging. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely! :) Glad you had an awesome time.

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Lanzarote! The hotel looks so nice, so does the whole holiday!
    Estelle x
    letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh that looks lush, glad you enjoyed your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hotel and view looked gorgeous!

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.