Month In Pictures

wembley // boyfriend // wembley pitch messy room // drinks // purple hair - will review ate so much of this chocolate this month //...

wembley // boyfriend // wembley pitch
messy room // drinks // purple hair - will review
ate so much of this chocolate this month // puppy! // meet bailey
consumerism project // food heaven // uni work
amazing salad // fish plait // go on then
sister taking over my bed // soo pretty // princess bailey..
we are evil haha // lush bath // can't beat orange juice and hummous
19th // pretty nails // who you lookin at?
sister's play // soo cute // crazy sister's first football game

I've been pretty busy recently, went to London and got to visit Wembley which was amazing, got a little puppy Bailey, finished university, my blog reached 19th on bloglovin's up and coming list and I had my first graphic design interview. It looks like I'm going to have a pretty full summer this year two, as you're reading this I'll be sipping cocktails in Lanzarote, my uni results are on the 1st July and hopefully will graduate on the 8th then a holiday to Zante with friends to celebrate or to drown my sorrows on the 14th. So nervous about my results, wish me luck. Also, creating this post has made me realise that my phone is pretty much full up of pictures of food and dogs..


a Rafflecopter giveaway

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So much food, my mouth is watering!
    Lovely nails too.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha and I thought I dressed my dog up too much. Bailey is the cutest. I look forward to your purple hair post.

    xo, Janiecy
    http://janiecyxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!!
    would you like to do a follow for follow? :D
    my blog is:
    http://rainingfashionxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    thankyou! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.