Nails Inc Sprinkles

  Nails Inc Sprinkles Nail Polishes £21.75* I was lucky enough to be sent these three nail polishes from Nails Inc. Special Eff...






I was lucky enough to be sent these three nail polishes from Nails Inc. Special Effects Sprinkles range. The shades I received were Topping Lane, a very girly, candy pink base with pink, silver and purple glitter.  Sweets Way, a pale blue base with blue, rose gold and white glitter and Sugar House Lane, a taupe base with black and silver glitter, I think this one is my favourite out of all three.

They were so easy to apply unlike some glitter nail polishes I've tried. You just sweep them on and the glitter is distributed nicely, the formula is very milky and fairly thick without being gloopy. They contain so much glitter and the base colours are so nice that you only need 2 coats for it to be completely opaque. They do have a bumpy texture so if that bothers you, you could add a top coat to smooth it out. The finish is semi matte, which personally I like but again you could add a top coat for a glossier look.

Overall I'm very happily surprised with these polishes, I probably wouldn't pick them up but I'm so happy I had the chance to try them as I am so impressed! I'm going out with friends to celebrate finishing uni tonight (last night - as you are reading this I'll be hungover!) so will definitely be wearing one of these! Not sure which one yet, I love them all!

If you haven't yet entered my giveaway to win Essie & Calvin Klein, you can do so here.

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. These sound so good, every glitter polish I've tried is so hard to distribute evenly!
    Love all the colours too, great post :)

    Frecklesandflawsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, topping lane and sugar house lane are definitely my favourites! Lovely post darling, as usual!

    Hope you have a lovely sunday!

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the look of Topping Lane, it's gorgeous!!!! <3 xxx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nails sprinkles! Need to get a bottle - they remind me of cupcakes (:
    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love them all so much there gorgeous.


    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I've nominated you for the 'Liebster Award'! :)

    Please check out the link below for more detail on my blog:
    http://theartywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I lovvveeeeeee these! So cute!!!! I may have to treat myself come payday.

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so cool!! never seen that type of nail polish!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! I've got to have these in my stash (:
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your blog ! The pictures are really professional looking and the blog itself is amazing ! Following you ! Maybe you could follow me back ? I just started my blog and would love and advice you could give me ? Thanks so much ! :)

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours, the pinks my favourite!

    Hope you had a good night out and aren't too hungover!

    Stevie |Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are such cute polishes! The Sweets Way is my fave! Love your blog - Now following! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so gorgeous..I think Sugar House Lane is my favourite, too! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty!! :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! I hope to see you in my blog real soon! I'm your follower! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these polishes, have to check them out.
    Now following.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the look of the pink one! I can't help but think of the pink icing animal cookies when I see nail polishes like these haha!(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Topping Lane, it reminds me of those fairy biscuits with hundreds and thousands!

    Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look really lovely - couldn't even pick a fav :D

    New follower here!

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. they look incredible! :)) love topping lane .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.