Schwarzkopf Hair Therapy

Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Colour Save Treatment £6.25 I first received this as part of a set for Christmas a couple of years ago wh...








I first received this as part of a set for Christmas a couple of years ago which included a shampoo, conditioner and a treatment mask. I repurchased the mask on it's own as I loved it as it leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking really shiny. I've become more interested in hair care products recently as my hair hasn't been looking it's best. I find that with having blonde ends it looks more damaged than it actually is. When I was fully blonde I thought the same and always wanted to chop it all off. I really need to get it cut as it's looking a bit whispy.. but anyway, back to the review..

The science behind the treatment mask involves amino acid technology which helps to rebuild and strengthen the hair cells. The condition of my hair definitely feels improved after using this, it feels really smooth and I can never stop running my hands through the ends. It does claim to reduce frizziness, which I'm not too sure about as my hair was still ridiculously frizzy before blow drying but I'm not too fussed as I usually use other products to combat this anyway. The forumla itself is possibly the thickest hair mask I've ever used, which I really like and it wasn't too heavy and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy in any way. I use about a 50p size and work from the ends up without applying it to the roots and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. The tub lasts me forever as I only use it every other week as I like to change my hair care products quite regularly. I don't know why but I feel like my hair gets used to them and they don't work as good... just me?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I used Schwarkopf products for a year while I lived in Europe and I loved how good they work and that they are quite affordable.. I'd like to try this :)

    x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, my hair has turned to straw recently so I may have to give this a go. Thanks for sharing.

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com
    (let me know if this code works, very bizarre!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

    2. Hmm ok it didn't work and did the same thing! It's very strange... ok how about this :)

      Fizzy Peaches

      Delete
    3. Sorry for spamming your comment page! :) Finally got it to work... turns out it's because I started my web address with www. instead of http://www.

      Lyndsay xxxx

      Delete
  3. Yaaay it worked hahaha! No problem, glad it's finally working :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly am too lazy for hair masks most of the time and as I have rather oily roots they make my hair oily very fast. Anyways, I followed you back on both GFC and bloglovin x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings - I'm also on bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this at my local sally's and loved it :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post; I loved it!xo
    Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin’ and I'll follow back! Let me know when you’re done over on my blog:)x
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about following each other? Let me know.

    http://bauerkowa.blogspot.com/

    Facebook: Bauerkowa Official
    Instagram: @bauerkowa
    ask.fm/BauerkowaOfficial

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.