Area H20 Medium Shampoo & Conditioner Duo

Area H20 Shampoo & Conditioner Duo - Medium Water Hair £10.33* I was so excited to try this shampoo & conditioner duo from A...



I was so excited to try this shampoo & conditioner duo from Area H20 as the science behind these products are so interesting. In a nutshell, mineral deposits from the water around us can be really damaging to our hair. Water is categorised into three types, hard, medium and soft. The more minerals water contains, the more damaging it can be as limescale molecules stick to our hair. Also, soft water can cause hair to become slippery and unmanageable. As I live in a medium water area, I have the medium shampoo and conditioner, which protects colour while cleansing the hair of natural mineral deposits. 

You only need a small amount of the products and just wash your hair as normal. I have been using these products for the last few weeks and I can already see a massive difference. I've tested them out both with using no other product in my hair and using my normal styling routine and both have left my hair feeling and looking a lot cleaner. I washed my hair two days ago and it still feels and looks really soft and shiny. I've tried to not wash my hair for as long as possible to test out if it stays cleaner for longer, I usually wash my hair every 2 days, 3 would be pushing it but now on the 3rd day my hair still looks fine and I could even get away with not washing it until the 4th day if I really needed to. I'm also not sure if this is wishful thinking but my hair colour has also been looking brighter, although this may be down to the lovely weather we've been having recently. My only small complaint is the smell isn't the best but it doesn't smell bad by any means, it just smells like your typical shampoo & conditioner smell. Overall, I am really happy that I got to try it out and I'd definitely consider purchasing the duo once I run out as I have been so happy with my hair recently which I didn't think I'd say having just come back from holiday. They've definitely improved the appearance and texture in such a short space of time and I can honestly say I've never liked a shampoo & conditioner more for the effects that they have had on my hair.

If you would like to try the shampoo and conditioner out for yourself, then you can check which category you fall into on the map below. If you fall into the medium category like me, then you can click on this Look Fantastic link where they have the duo on offer for £10.33, instead of a usual £17.50. All other products can be found here.



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Such a good review, these look really good. I always notice when I go on holiday how nicer my hair is because the water's softer!

    Will definitely be trying this!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do actually notice my hair feels different on holiday, it's so weird. It ends up so dry by the end of the week though!! xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is really interesting! It seems I live in a hard water area, I had never really thought about this stuff :)
    Thanks for a great review!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great review and what an interesting concept... I wish you have a map of the US haha!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great product!

    Giveaway Persunmall <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    I find your photos very nice and your content
    it really good!! I am your new follower and I
    will be visiting you often from now on!:)
    hope you come my blog and check it!
    keep in touch!
    xoxo Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really nice!! I could do with some kind of miracle hair product right now :/

    I'm a new follower :)

    Hayley
    Sparkles &Stretchmarks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?
    Do you have an account on Instagram? Follow me, instagram.com/ionelac/
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.