Cheap & Cheerful #4 - Avon Naturals Conditioning Balm

Avon Naturals Almond Oil & Avocado Moisturising Conditioning Balm £2.50 I feel like I've been doing a lot of hair product...



I feel like I've been doing a lot of hair product reviews lately but I had to share this one. I find ordering from the Avon catalogue really dangerous, I end up ordering loads of crap that I don't even want because I don't have to worry about paying for it until later. Every now and then though I find an amazing product, like this conditioning balm.

You apply a small amount of the balm to the ends of your hair after you get out the shower, while it's still damp - you don't need to wash it out! It's quite a thick consistency and the first time I tried it, it felt like it was going to make my hair greasy and leave a residue behind but don't worry, it won't - as long as you don't plonk half the tub on! It contains almond oil and avocado which nourishes the hair, it instantly feels softer and looks a lot more healthier, it smells gorgeous too! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and even helps with frizz. It's labeled as a balm for dry, damaged hair but I use this on my 7 year old sisters hair to help with frizz and to make it a lot more softer and she loves it! My mam even uses it too, I'd say it would be fine for any hair type. Finally the price... £2.50! Even if it was double or triple the price, I'd happily pay it. It's also on sale at the minute for £1.25, just click the above link if you're interested.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. sounds amazing! i love treating my hair to good products with great ingredients. this sounds like a winner.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really nice I love how it has avocado init :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! Gotta give it a go! x

    www.madeinmarylebone.me | A his & hers blog entailing adventure of food, fashion & London lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.