Layla Cosmetics Graffiti Effect Top Coat

Layla Cosmetics Graffiti Effect Top Coat - 17 Pearled Green Ocean* I have to admit that I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my nail...


I have to admit that I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my nails. I love nail art but when it comes to doing it myself, it just doesn't interest me. Top coat effect nail polishes like this one from Layla Cosmetics are a lazy girls best friend, you can create really interesting effects with minimal effort.

At first I wasn't quite sure on the colour - I don't really know why. I quickly changed my mind once I had a play about with some base colours, I tried silver, black and a dark navy and I really liked them all but white was my favourite. Whenever I've tried polishes like this, they've mainly been black so it was good to try something different. In the bottle it looks quite dark but it dries to a deep sky blue with quite a lot of silver shimmer, which I don't mind. It has a matte finish, which I preferred over the darker colours but with the white I added a top coat to make it glossy. It's really easy to apply, the messier the better actually and it dries really quickly.

Overall I'm surprisingly impressed with this polish, I didn't think I was going to like it as much as I do. I think the effect it creates is really interesting and it took no effort at all, I wasn't particularly careful when applying it either. The only bad point I have (this is just me being picky) is that the brush could be slightly bigger so it would get more of the nail. When I was applying the polish I was worried that it the first half would dry before I applied the second half but this wasn't really a problem. There's a lovely hot pink shade that would be really nice with white too, would definitely consider purchasing more.

The Layla Cosmetics Graffiti Effect Top Coat nail polishes will be available on the HQ Hair website, retailing at £10 each.


http://test.skimlinks.com

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love crackle polishes n how they change the whole look of simple daily polishes (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this shade, good find hun. I find that this type of varnish doesn't chip, so it's my go to festival nail look lol.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do this when I'm going on holiday! I use glitter polishes so they don't chip but end up picking them all off haha xx

      Delete
  3. ahahaa it's a pretty pattern and these nails are so snazzy! <3

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that looks so cool!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent seen this brand before, but I am loving the colour and effect it produces! xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big fan of the effect nail polishes but this one looks really good! I love the colour too.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.