MyVoucherCodes Summer Style Savers Challenge

clutch , jumpsuit , necklace , nail polish , wedges Total: £93.93 - Wahey! MyVoucherCodes  are hosting a competition for the chanc...



Total: £93.93 - Wahey!


MyVoucherCodes are hosting a competition for the chance to win three cash prizes - 1st place £300, 2nd place £200 and 3rd place £100. All you have to do is create a 'Summer Style Saver' outfit and stick to a budget of £100. If you want to read more about the competition, you can do so here.

I decided to go with this floral print jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins as florals are always going to be in trend for spring/summer so you could wear it year after year, ultimate style saver. I love this print, it's a style that can be worn both day and night. I love the bulky style of this Oasis clutch and that it has a zip lock so nothing will fall out. As I chose to have a more expensive bag, I had to source out some cheap shoes. Everyone loves an eBay bargain, I think you can find some really nice pieces from both bidding wars and actual shops that are on there. The bright wedges were reduced from £30, saving pretty much 50%. Another bargain I found was the necklace from New Look. These chunky gold necklaces are in fashion at the minute and at £6.99 you can't really go wrong. The final item is the nail polish which I think finishes off the outfit, the bright orange clashes with the blue and ties in nicely with the jumpsuit.

If you have created a 'Summer Style Saver' outfit then leave your links below, I'd love to see your entries.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love the jumpsuit and wedges! awesome picks <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumpsuit is so beautiful - a gorgeous outfit! :)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, so summery! I can't believe you could get it all for under £100.

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award.... Please see my latest blog post for the details :) xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that wedges!

    Giveaway Persunmall <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Meet Me At Sunset' is so gorgeous! A must for the summer!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As if that's playsuit £20, it's bloody beaut x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.