Rodial Light Brazilian Tan

Rodial Brizilian Tan Light - Full Size £35 I usually don't like to try different false tans as I'm too scared of the outcome bu...


I usually don't like to try different false tans as I'm too scared of the outcome but when I seen this freebie in Elle, I had to give it a go. There were 3 to choose from, clear, light and dark. I opted for the light one as I'm quite pale, I didn't want to end up orange! I like the fact that it leaves you with an instant glow, instead of using the clear one and not knowing where I've put it. The tan also develops in 4 hours and you wash it off the next morning and you are left with a nice light tan, as you can see below. 

The formula itself is a caramel coloured lotion which smells amazing, like coconut - my favourite scent! At first it didn't smell like false tan at all but the next morning the biscuit smell was back.. how have they not fixed this by now?! It's really easy to apply, it spreads nicely and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated. When I compare it to other false tans I've used, it didn't dry as fast as I'd expected but it's not too bad. The next morning I woke up with a fairly even tan, it was more of a glow than a tan, as you can see below. The only problems I had was with my legs, as they're quite pale they ended up with an orange tinge. Also, make sure you really scrub at your hands after applying this, the palms of my hands were so orange it was ridiculous, I had to douse them in nail varnish remover to get them looking normal. You could also use a mitt or wear plastic gloves to be safe!

Overall, I did really like this self tanner, I loved the glow it left me with - apart from my legs and hands obv! I'm not sure if I would buy the fullsize though, I actually prefer my £2 bottle of St. Moriz to this, which I've got on now in preparation for my graduation, (which will be happening today when this post goes up). Although, this does last a lot longer than St. Moriz and I wasn't left with any patches. I think this would be really nice on darker skin tones but if you're quite pale then I wouldn't say this was for you. The packaging suggests that you can use it on your face so I might give that a go.. scary times. Let me know if you've tried it and what you think of the Rodial self tanners. If you're thinking about trying it but aren't too sure about the price tag, it's currently on sale here for £17.50.


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow! That looks amazing! Im going to go on the hunt for them now. I really like the glow you got with this product, especially for a wash off self tanner. Great post.

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry I meant you wash the lotion off and are left with the glow - oopsie ! xx

      Delete
  2. That really does work! IT looks ever so natural (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh i have a review of this on my blog too - I liked it! :)

    www.aleelily.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice, just not so sure if I'd pay £35 for it x

      Delete
  4. Looks great, shame there was still that biscuit smell though! My boyfriend always says he's in bed with a hobnob when I have tan on, haha! :)

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's horrible, Liam says calls me a chocolate biscuit! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.