Wantworthy #3

Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil £19 , La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution £11.50 , Daniel Sandler Lipstick - Impulse £13.25...


I haven't done a Wantworthy post in so long, probably because I don't want to torture myself as I've had to go on a spending ban. I'm in need of a good eyebrow pencil and I've heard good things about this one from Kevyn Aucoin. I like the fact that it's in retractable packaging and it's very thin so produces thin 'precision' strokes. I just wish that they had a shade in between the lightest and darkest. I'm also interested in trying the La Roche-Posay Micellar Solution as I'm looking for a replacement for Bioderma until it's available in high street stores. I've tried the L'Oreal one but in my opinion it doesn't beat Bioderma. How gorgeous is the Daniel Sandler packaging? I think it's the main reason why I want this lipstick. The shade is also gorgeous and it also has folic acid lip pumping formula and hyluronic acid to help moisturise your lips. Finally, the Perricone Md No Foundation Foundation, if I had a spare £47 I'd love to try this. It apparently has anti ageing qualities which helps to soften the look of lines and wrinkles. You may think I'm being a bit silly at 21 but I found my first grey hair which was pretty worrying and it has made me even more obsessed with skincare. It also has SPF 30 which is amazing and it claims to be a translucent foundation which lets the natural glow of your skin shine through.

If you regularly visit my blog then you'll notice I've had a bit of a revamp. I used to just download free layouts and play about with little bits and bobs but I wanted to design it all myself and make it more personal, putting my degree to good use now that I have lots of free time = jobless. It's still in the early stages at the minute and still pretty basic, there's a lot to be done but I'd love some feedback, be as honest as you like.

I've also reached 200 followers - yaaaay! Never thought 200 people would be interested in reading what I have to say so I really appreciate everyone who does. There's still a couple of days left for my giveaway so if you haven't yet entered then you can do so below.


ps. this is a UK only giveaway

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Roch Posay has so many amazing products
    It's just like I want to try them all!
    So many positive reviews!

    Velia | Cocoamourr ;Makeup&Skincare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm always standing staring at that section in Boots. They all sound really nice!

      Delete
  3. The Perricone MD no foundation thing sounds really interesting! But that price...

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The no foundation foundation, sounds pretty cool I haven't heard of it before. I'm all for a bit of pre anti ageing prevention! But the price....ouch.
    Your new layout look lovely so far! I'm constantly messing around with my layout, never happy with it.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A grey hair! WHAT!
      Thanks Megan, been wanting to change it for a while. Slowly getting the hang of it. I'd be happy to help with any design bits. xx

      Delete
  5. perricone has such great great products! stellar selects xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try any of their products! x

      Delete
  6. I'd love to try any Perricome MD products! I've heard they are amazing but gosh, so pricey... a girl can dream right??

    xx
    Hola Flo | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all sound amazing! Ha, I know very pricey xx

      Delete
  7. I've had to go on a spending ban too :( I really like the look of everything you've picked, especially the lipstick.
    I love the new layout!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a list as long as my arm now. Seen so many things I'm dying to try. Thanks!! x

      Delete
  8. I'd like to find something similar to bioderma that you can buy on the high street too..I didn't know la roche posay had one out but I think I might pick this one up instead of the l'0real one now!

    gem x

    http://gemmatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available online now but I rarely shop online. Prefer to pick stuff up from stores. The L'Oreal one is really good though, just not as good as Bioderma, not sure if anything will be! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.