What I've Been Up To #4 & BYE!

handmade burger co. // chicken & peppercorn sauce // graduation flowers graduation outfit // liam & me // lilies sisters sports ...

handmade burger co. // chicken & peppercorn sauce // graduation flowers
graduation outfit // liam & me // lilies
sisters sports day // packing // cutest dog ever!

I feel like I've been so busy recently and I haven't had much time for blogging. This past couple of months have flew over, I've had my degree show, a holiday and then my graduation! My graduation was amazing, it was such a good day! I felt really emotional during the ceremony.. which I didn't expect, but it's such a big relief knowing it's all over. Now I have to join the real world and get a job.. I've just had a phone interview for Kurt Geiger - not related to my degree whatsoever, but I'm desperate for a job! This post is also to say bye..... I'm going on another holiday to Zante with my friends. The flight is at 6 on Sunday morning (or this morning) which means we have to be up for 3 OMG! I haven't been able to schedule any posts for while I am away as I've been so busy - so you won't be hearing from me for a week! αντίο!


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Your dog is sooooo cute! I hope you have an amazing time lovely xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graduation outfit looks amazing on you!:) x
    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely grauduation outfit, I hope you enjoyed the day! ^.^

    flawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely time in Zante, & good luck with the job interview.
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post darling! And have an amazing time in Zante! <3

    Sending Love from London,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute post! Love all your photos. Let me know if you would like to follow one another :)
    xx
    megansfashionalphabet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos *_* beauty face

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh the dog is so cute!!Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to find a job myself too! Im about to quick my current job cause it is a disaster..
    Lovely picks rachael, that food looks AMAZING !!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your graduation! Mines in November and I can see it being emotional too haha. I love the dress you wore!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.