#MIDSUMMERMEET

 I was invited along to the LookFantastic , MyBag & AllSole #MidSummerMeet event on Thursday night that was held at Th...



 I was invited along to the LookFantastic, MyBag & AllSole #MidSummerMeet event on Thursday night that was held at The Walrus in Manchester Northern Quarter. As this was my first event I was a bit nervous and didn't really know what to expect. I seen a few familiar faces which felt so weird and met some lovely people and ended up having a really good night.

There were a lot of companies at the event such as Benefit and Nails Inc, where we could get our makeup and nails done. L'Oreal, Show Beauty, Evo, Benefit and Moroccan Oil all had demonstrations of their products which were really interesting. I also had a hair consultation at Moroccan Oil which I really needed as I thought I had a different hair type than I actually did - oops! I literally wanted every product at Moroccan Oil, their hair masks sound amazing, I was recommended the Light Hydrating Mask

AllSole and MyBag also had shoes and accessories and I was thinking about grabbing them all and running off with them. The Grafea bags were absolutely amazing, the lilac and yellow ones were so pretty! There were a number of shoes there which I'm dying to have such as these amazing Senso cut out ankle boots.

At the end of the night we were given these amazing goody bags, we were teased on instagram with pics of some of the products but I didn't expect to get as much as we did, they're amazing! I'm sorry but be expecting a lot of reviews from this bag I can tell I'm going to love testing out everything!

Thanks a lot to the girls who organised the event, really appreciate the invite and I had such a good night!

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Looks like a great event.
    I love those bags, I want one!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bags look gorgeous. I've probably got my hair type wrong as well so don't worry on that! I've always wanted to try the Moroccan oils so may have to make a purchase

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meet up sounds amazing! I would love to do something like that, hehe :) the bags are gorgeous! Such pretty colours!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!! Glad you had a good time, looking forward to all those reviews haha! ;)

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow! Look at all that stuff.. I'm definitely jealous :(

    ps: I NEED THAT BAG, THE YELLOW ONE!

    X

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting an invite ! Looks like a great experience, and clearly there were some great products there !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh I really want to go to an event!! I would be soo scared to go though :/ what a great opportunity :) so many goodies!!

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to try Moroccan oil for so long, looks like such a good event.
    Love Northern events:)
    Loveeee Em xx

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, that is a LOT of amazing products, lucky minx! :)

    Glad you had a fun time

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh you got a lot I want to go to one of these events!
    I love the purple and yellow back i want them both :) so cute
    Followed you with GFC
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if they do these in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow lucky ! that lilac bag is gorgeous ! xo

    http://teenagebeauty01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many products! :o Love those bags :)

    Sarah x
    www.herstyletto.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. what an awesome event! and all that moroccan oil...swooon! :)
    love your blog.

    ciao from your newest follower,
    Taylor

    bloganticipation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. it looks like a great event. glad that you enjoyed the night.
    and those goody bag....

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a good event & ooooh the goodie bag looks amazing!
    I've tagged you in my latest post Hun. Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  17. Them bags omg! Lucky girl with that goody bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was a brilliant night wasn't it! How amazing is the goody bag? Can't wait to see some of your reviews!

    Eve & Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really want to go to one of these just don't know how you go about it :(

    Looks like a really good night :)
    Followed you doll

    JS beauty & style - MAC giveaway winner

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really want one of them pastel backpacks, they're so cute and that goodie bag looks amazing haha!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.