Wantworthy #4

one , two , three ,  four , five Obviously when you have no money you want everything and again I'm just torturing myself. I've...

one, two, threefour, five

Obviously when you have no money you want everything and again I'm just torturing myself. I've wanted my own SLR camera for sooo long, the amount of times I had to lend the uni camera was ridiculous, pretty sure I just annoyed the technicians. This one sounds great for someone who's just starting to get into SLRS, I know the basics but I'm not too confident, so this one would be perfect.

At the Mid Summer Meet event, I got chatting a representative for Moroccan Oil and he spoke about all these amazing products that they have. They have three hair masks for different types of hair and the one he recommended to me was the Light Hydrating Mask. This mask helps to repair fine hair whilst restoring strength and elasticity. I also seen these boots in Mango whilst shopping in Manchester, I NEED them. You can tell I'm looking forward to autumn as I reeeeally want this coat too. I'm bored of summer now, I like to wear layers and big chunky scarfs and get all cosy. Saying this, I'll probably be one of the first to moan when it's cold.. never happy.

I may be just a tad late for the Emma Hardie Clensing Balm bandwagon but.. I was in TK Maxx the other day and I seen an 'Emma Hardie Amazing Face' product which I thought was the cleansing balm and nearly died. It wasn't. It was the body scrub, which made me angry as it had 'Amazing Face' on the packaging.. ARRH! So I'm now dying to try it even more!

BUT.. soon will hopefully be the end of my spending ban as I have a trial at a pub/restaurant tonight which I'm quite nervous about. I've never had a job like this before, I can imagine it being very fast paced. So hopefully I'll do well and finally have a job after over a year of searching for one.. wish me luck! 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I really want to try the Emma Hardie Face Balm too, such a cult product!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i literally want everything on your list :'(
    good luck with your trial i'm sure it'll go great!!
    Emma x
    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the same!! They're are such a need in my life right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your job! Love the boots, I really want a nice pair of ankle boots but always feel like they never suit me! xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar pair of boots on my want list, perfect for the fall !
    Also I have a Canon T3i and I love it to bits. Its easy to use but a reat camera !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not keen on the cleansing balm, it broke me out like no other!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try the balm too to see if the hype is right, but I've heard from others who said it broke them out so I'm torn...

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck on the job hunt!!
    i've also been torturing myself by looking up oversized coats online (as the stores don't seem to have many in stock yet... or if they do they are expensive and i can't afford them on my summer salary!), and those boots look AMAZING!! i love black boots for the colder months, they are just so chic.

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh tell me about those boots! They are gorgeous!! I went shopping yesterday (wasn't planning to but got 'carried away' lol...) and I've been wanting a new pair of leather black flat boots for so long (especially coming to fall/winter season now), but haven't found the pair I love yet. I've seen a few online but I'd rather want to try them on in real life to see how they look on me. I might need to try Topshop or River Island or Zara! But if you see any that I'd like, please let me know through email and I shall check them out! ;)

    Ps. I know how it feels when you want so many things and have no money! At least you don't have to spend so much money on art materials (not looking forward to go back to uni next month haha!)

    Sending love , <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with all of these things. I recently bough a DSLR. I got the Canon T1i.
    I recommend getting the T3i - The swivel view finder is such a plus. A friend of mine has it and I used hers. Wishing i had spent the extra! Wishing someone had told me how worth it is! So thats what I'm doing
    Karma :)

    xo

    http://gracieoffduty.weebly.com/life.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to have that camera!! Ahh!! :)

    Great wishlisht!! I also want to try the Moroccan Oil, I've heard great things! You have a new follower here! :)

    Lily from beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.