Week In Pictures #6

day at the beach // finally found my name and it's spelt WRONG // amazing grafea bags me & charissa chatting to a moroccan oi...

day at the beach // finally found my name and it's spelt WRONG // amazing grafea bags
me & charissa chatting to a moroccan oil representative // mid summer meet goodies // sorted my hangover right out
felt so american // smoked haddock & veg // nails inc gel polish
most stubborn dog in the world // so many carbs // guard dog
jumped on the graze bandwagon // lazy days // dr martens event invitation
I've had quite an eventful week this week and I've been so unorganised so I'm sorry that I haven't been replying to people as much as I previously have been. I went to my first blogging event last week in Manchester, which I love visiting. I had a really good night, I was so spoiled and came away with an amazing bag full of goodies. I'll probably review a lot of these good/bad once I've used them more and had a chance to see if I like them or not.

I also had an interview for a pub/restaurant on Wednesday and I came away thinking I wasn't going to get it, as usual, but I had a trial on Saturday and got the job!! I did a 6 hour shift which didn't feel like 6 hours at all as I was constantly busy. Everyone was lovely and I didn't feel as out of place as I thought I would and I didn't smash anything which was a bonus. I did throw a knife at someone though ..oops. I'm in again today at 3 and not sure when I finish as it's bank holiday I'm guessing it'll be busy!

I'm also going to the opening of the new Dr Martens store which opens in Newcastle in a couple weeks, which I'll be doing a post on soon. How amazing is the invitation, I love how they've incorporated the laces. Also, I'm going to be doing an outfit post, which I haven't done in ages! I'll be styling some docs, so if you'd be interested in that then keep an eye out!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Congrats on the job!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job ! And on getting invites to all sort of openings and meets !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! We love your photos!!!! Just followed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those Grafea bags are amazing, i need one in my life!
    Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely will be keeping an eye out! Love your blog, and am now following :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your midsummer meet goodies! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog is adorable!!!! Soooo cute <3 xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great week :) I love graze boxes too!!

    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've had a fun week, congratulations on getting the job!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.