What I've Been Up To #5

holiday times // zante // f*** the table TURTLES // bailey photobombing // first haircut they were actually pretty good // toby carvery ...

holiday times // zante // f*** the table
TURTLES // bailey photobombing // first haircut
they were actually pretty good // toby carvery // dessert was pushing it
cooking jacket taties on a chimenea obvs // strawberry & banana smoothie // amazing
NARS at first sight palette // pretty wedding flowers // bouquet
chaos // first attempt at puddings // small biscuit
It feels like ages since I finished uni.. and this is what I've been up to. I have to admit that a lot of my time has been spent watching Criminal Minds and Friends on repeat.. but I have done a few things worth mentioning. I had a really good time on holiday, me and two friends went to Zante, I'd love to go back - it was crazy! If you have ever played f*** the table then you will know how dangerous it is, we literally woke up and it was like 'The Hangover'. We also went on a trip to see TURTLES. They were so cute, my phone is literally full of pictures and videos of them. When I got back it was even more depressing as my family had gone to Turkey and my boyfriend had gone to Ibiza.. on the day I got back. So I was feeling super sorry for myself. Bailey also got his first haircut! He looked like a completely different dog when I went to pick him up, I didn't recognise him.. you can see the difference from the two pics of him above, he could barely see. My phone is also filled with pictures of him and food, I think this is what takes up 90% of my phone. I'm off to the Look Fantastic // My Bag // All Sole event in Manchester today - so if you see me say hi! :)

Also, would anyone be interested in button or header designs?.. I'm not sure about prices or anything yet but I'm currently doing some example designs which I'll create another page for. If this is something you'd be interested in then leave a comment or drop me an email.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. i love these kinds of posts- that dessert looks heavenly!x

    lucymuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! Love sweet little haircut Bailey! Too cute ahah!
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! The food looks so good and omg you saw turtles! Thats pretty cool! xo

    Rachel Nicole Blog
    Check out my Michael Kors Giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've been having so much fun! This game sounds interesting!!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh your pup is adorable, love the haircut! And I'm soooo jealous of that NARS palette :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Bailey is so cute!

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog is soooooo cute ! I am pretty much squealing at just how adorable it is

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeek, I can't believe you saw Turtles! My favourite animal! Great pictures :)

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww your dog is so cute! I hope you have a great time at the event, so annoying there were no places left! :) xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bailey is absolutely adorable :) I went to Zante when I was 17, it was so much fun! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. your dog is really cute!

    i'm inviting you to join my first international giveaway

    http://rainxdropz.blogspot.sg/2013/08/1st-international-giveaway_8000.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you've had a great time! Your puppy is so cute! xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like you had a great month :) Your dog is amazing, one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen!!
    Love Holly x

    h-c-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.