Checkered

ebay shirt h&m satchel primark socks dr martens cadence boots*  This is the outfit that I wore to the opening of the Dr M...

ebay shirt
primark socks

This is the outfit that I wore to the opening of the Dr Martens store in Newcastle on Thursday night (event post soon). I've wanted a pair of Docs for a while and when I was given the opportunity to pick some I was spoilt for choice. There are so many different styles, colours, patterns and materials to choose from. I originally wanted the black version of these boots, however I am still really happy with the ones I received. Out of all of the styles, these were more "me" as I like the worn in look, I also loved the little heel. They're quite heavy and take some getting used to walking in them but I love them!
I love this shirt, even if paired with the boots I look like a trucker! I've had it for a while and can't remember which seller I bought it from, but it's the brand 'Bigpack', which I'd never heard of before and can't find anywhere. It's just a man's shirt with the sleeves cut off but I thought it looked really cool. I do actually have shorts underneath just in case... as it's not quite long enough to pull off as a dress.

I might start doing more outfit posts, I did a few a couple of months ago and used to really enjoy doing them.. let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love this whole look! The checkered dress/shirt is a beaut and looks great with your dms
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dr martins boots! You're really lucky to have received a pair, they look lovely! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, couldn't believe it. So spoilt. x

      Delete
  3. Great outfit - you're such a babe! I know what you mean about the weight of Dr.Martens boots, they're pretty heavy. I've been wanting a fancy pair for a while now, but theres so many styles from the new collection that I have my eyes on! These look great on you hun, and can't wait for the event post! :D

    Have a lovely weekend, <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boonya! There was sooo many to choose from, it took me a few days to decide haha xx

      Delete
  4. I just bought a pair of over the knee socks, and I'm definitely going to keep this outfit in mind for when I go to style them ! Love the look

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the boots! You look gorgeous!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh your boots look fab Rachel! it was such a good event but sooooo packed! We need to arrrange a dinner or something so we can all chat properly!

    hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, we should definitely arrange something! It was far too packed and couldn't hear myself think! xx

      Delete
  7. Love your outfit.
    And your boots are beautiful!
    I love Dr Martens.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you styled this outfit, the boots are amazing! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.