Favourite Autumn Nail Polishes

My favourite season is finally here!!! Well technically not until the 22nd I think but anyway.. it's cold! I'm currently sitting ...


My favourite season is finally here!!! Well technically not until the 22nd I think but anyway.. it's cold! I'm currently sitting in my dressing gown with a candle on writing up this post, cosy nights are back! I'll probably be doing a few autumn related posts but thought I'd start with my favourite nail polishes.

Maybelline 135 Nude Rose is probably one of my most worn nail polishes ever. It's a really pretty, creamy pink nude. I sometimes use this to do a french manicure which looks really nice too. Any polish I put on seems to chip stupidly easy on me, they'd be chipped by the end of the day (I really need to invest in a good quality top coat) but what I also like about this polish is that if they chip, they peel off really easily when they're wet.

Max Factor Boji is another polish that I wear to death in the colder months. It's actually a limited edition shade which is so annoying. It's a really nice mushroom brown nude and a few people have commented saying how nice it is whenever I wear it.. The brush is really small which I hate as it doesn't apply that well but once it's on it looks really nice.

H&M Moody Model is a deep turquoise polish, which I've been wearing loads recently. I really like the H&M polishes even though you need a few layers for them to become opaque, they do have some really nice shades.

Topshop Utilitarian isn't really a pretty shade to look at in the bottle but when it's on I think it looks really nice. I wore it a lot last year when there was that whole military trend and I think it's a really nice shade for autumn.

NYC Lights Camera Glitter I don't really wear glitter polishes just because they are such an effort to take off but when I do, it's usually more in the colder months. I really like this glitter polish by NYC, it has silver, blue and lilac glitters which looks really pretty over any base polish.

Nails Inc Victoria When I think of autumn, this is the typical colour that comes to mind, dark, vampy shades. I used to wear this polish so much when I first got it, it's the perfect shade for autumn/winter.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I like the look of the green polish, ive never ever been a fan of the colour but for some reason this year im drawn to it!

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that topshop polish. A good army green is a color I don't have in my collection.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post! nail polish posts for the new seasons are some of my favorite to see!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I love the look of Nude Rose :) xx

    Curls & Swirls Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I really like Nails Inc Victoria, such a gorgeous shade. I'm a huge fan of purple polishes. I also like the TopShop polish.

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drawn to shades like the one by Nails Inc... great picks! :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look so pretty, great nail polish picks!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nails Inc in Victoria looks beautiful! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.