Bleach London Reincarnation Mask

Bleach London Reincarnation Mask £6 I recently purchased a couple bits from Bleach London while boots had a 3 for 2 offer, I couldn'...

Bleach London Reincarnation Mask £6
I recently purchased a couple bits from Bleach London while boots had a 3 for 2 offer, I couldn't resist. I purchased the Rosé non-permanent hair colour as I'm planning on re-bleaching the ends of my hair as it's becoming a bit dull and then applying this to have pastel pink hair without the commitment of a permanent dye. I also purchased this Reincarnation Mask to repair my hair after the bleaching. Well I've been using this a lot recently and I love it.

This is the perfect mask for someone maintaining bleached or coloured hair, as it's so cheap you can use it on a regular basis. The ends of my hair become very dry and brittle if I don't look after it, which not only does it not look very nice but styling it becomes a pain. It says to apply this prior to shampooing, which at first I didn't read and just used it like any normal hair mask. It didn't leave my hair greasy or anything though which I was relieved about but I'd always suggest doing what the instructions tell you! I just apply this to wet hair, leave it on for about 10 minutes while I have a relaxing soak in the bath. When you feel like it's been on long enough, just rinse and go about your usual routine. You can also enhance the conditioning effect by wrapping your hair in a warm towel and leaving it on for 10-20 minutes. My hair instantly feels softer and looks a lot healthier.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. sounds perfect for my hair! I am planning on bleaching the ends of my hair again (after having my hair cut!) and could really use something cheap like this on a regular basis

    not-stayingin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.