New Years Resolutions..

I thought this post would be a good way to start 2014, as I've took a step back from blogging recently and I'm missing it. My las...

I thought this post would be a good way to start 2014, as I've took a step back from blogging recently and I'm missing it. My last post was nearly a month ago - eek! My biggest resolution this year is definitely to concentrate on my blog more. It's just finding the time... any tips would be appreciated! I'm also saving up for a new camera as the quality of my photos are just not what I'd like them to be. I've previously borrowed uni cameras for whenever I've needed one but as I'm no longer a student I think it's about time I got a good quality camera of my own. My blog would definitely benefit from it, big time. I just want to put as much effort into it as I can. There's not exactly any rules to blogging, it is what you make of it. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. great post hun! i am with you on that! hope you had a fab new year!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find I end up blogging everywhere, train journeys & hand written notes to help me with my blogging! There just is never enough time!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to make time for my blog, as well as my family and university! It is pretty hard, but I find writing down ideas for blog titles and timetabling my days in my diary. Hope that helps!

    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to either go crazy with ideas for my blog or hit a complete dead end, sometimes I just schedule my posts with 5 days gap inbetween to keep it ticking over whilst I'm coming up with something else to write about haha xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been blogging a lot less recently too so have the same resolution!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided I would focus on my blog more this year as well. I had time off due to my laptop breaking and after a month I couldnt wait to start blogging again! looking forward to reading more posts from you!

    http://www.peachynotes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.