Origins Never A Dull Moment

Origins Never A Dull Moment £25 Whilst searching online for Christmas presents I decided to treat myself for all the hard work.. I was ...


Whilst searching online for Christmas presents I decided to treat myself for all the hard work.. I was searching for one more product so I could receive free shipping - that's how they get you! A few things caught my eye but I whittled my list down to the Never A Dull Moment exfoliator. I hadn't heard much about this product, which intrigued me. Origins describes this as a skin-brightening face polisher with fruit extracts. The words 'skin-brightening' also caught my attention as my skin always looks very lackluster so I'm always happy to try out anything that promises a brighter complexion.

I love the orange transparent packaging, you can actually see what the product looks like which is visually pleasing. It looks very organic and natural yet modern at the same time. This reflects the company as Origins is all about natural, pure skincare without harsh chemicals, Parabens and Phthalates. As it contains fruit extracts I expected the product to be very gritty and harsh on the skin, but it is no way harsh at all. It's very smooth on the skin, a thick gel like formula that feels quite tacky. You can also feel small beads when massaging over your face. It can be quite hard to smooth over the skin so I like to wet my face before applying it, to help with application. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and unlike most exfoliators it isn't one bit harsh on the skin and never leaves any redness. I've also noticed that I'm much happier with how my makeup turns out after using this and like most Origins products, it smells amazing.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This sounds so good! I really want to try out more Origins products after getting some of the masks for Christmas xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some Origins bits for Christmas & am now well & truly hooked. This exfoliator sounds perfect.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got something similar to this from The Body Shop recently. The Origins version sounds so lovely though, this definitely sounds like something I should try.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try some Origins skincare, and after reading your review this exfoliator sounds pretty much perfect for my skin!

    http://ninegrandstudent.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing, I've only ever seen a review on Modern Friction so this was nice to read! Adding it to my list :)

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so good. I love the packaging and you can’t go wrong with Origins! Xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.