What's On My Face

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell Jemma Kidd Concealer in 01 Fair Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent NARS Lagu...

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell
Jemma Kidd Concealer in 01 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Topshop Head Over Heels Cream Blush
Benefit Smokin' Eyes Palette
Fat Cat Mascara in 1 Black

Just a quick post to show what I've slapping on my face recently. This is usually the look I'd wear for work, especially if I'm working a Saturday night and I'm going out straight after I finish. All I'd need to do is pop on a lipstick such as Topshop's Sartorial and I'd be ready for a few cocktails. The past few months I've really been loving using the Benefit Smokin' Eyes Palette as it includes the much loved Brow Zings (you can read my full review here). I've been using an Avon eyeshadow to fill in my brows and then Brow Zings in shade Light to define them. I might do a before and after post to show what a difference it makes, I love it! I've also been loving using the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, I love how matte and natural it looks on the skin. I'm actually on the hunt for a good quality dewy foundation, a foundation that will make my skin look like Jennifer Lawrence in the hunger games, any recommendations?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. You look lovely, that's a great look :)

    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makeup look so natural and pretty

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. v natural look.... love it... i'd really recommend liz earle's foundation... it's deffo my fav since i discovered it over a year ago and i'm a fussy thing with foundation! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try a Liz Earle foundation, will definately have to try it. Thanks Catrine xx

      Delete
  4. This looks so gorgeous! Love the eyeshadow, I have the Benefit Smokey Eye Palette from years ago but alwasy forget about it!

    That Topshop lipstick looks amazing!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stevie!
      Me too, I've had it ages and rediscovered it when I had a clear out. It's amazing, I use it pretty much every day now xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful look, love your eyes! xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look I love your eye make up, and I love the Revlon nearly naked foundation! I have combo skin so never really reach for dewy foundations much even though if love one for Spring x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely natural look. I can't believe the finish of the foundation, it doesn't look like you're wearing any!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skin looks amazing, you're such a beauty x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me it's far from amazing. The powers of makeup! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.