Why I love TK Maxx

Skull Money Box £7 - Jar £4 - Bowl £4 - Acrylic Storage £7 - Tins £3/£4 Bedding £30 - Pugsy Malone Wall Art - £17 I liter...

Skull Money Box £7 - Jar £4 - Bowl £4 - Acrylic Storage £7 - Tins £3/£4
Bedding £30 - Pugsy Malone Wall Art - £17

I literally spend hours wandering around TK Maxx and Homesence, my room is like an advert for their stores. What I love about them is that you probably won't see most of the items again, so it gives me even more reason to buy EVERYTHING. Here's a few things I've bought recently, as I'm decorating my room I often pop into my local TK Maxx hoping to find some little gems.

I've included these images to show the type of homeware pieces that are available, from quirky pieces like a silver skull money box to lovely bedding and storage. I haven't got any links for any of these items, like I said you just have to go into their stores and see what is available on the day. It's sad that I find that exciting. I know that the acrylic storage is really popular in the blogging world, if you were after something like this to display your makeup then I've seen the Hotel Balfour brand in a couple different stores. I was in the other day and seen quite a few designs still available.

I haven't even included my favourite sections in this post, I might do a whole other post for the beauty section of TK Maxx as it's just amazing. They always have amazing brands such as Korres, Emma Hardie, Essie, Nip+Fab, Murad, Clarins... I could keep going. The candle section is another favourite of mine, there's so many to choose from. They all smell amazing and look really pretty too, so if you're a freak like me and a hoarder of candle jars then you'll be in your element.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Only just discovered TK Maxx home but i'm obsessed, love the storage you got xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really shop in TK Maxx but will have to pop into my local one and see what there is. I'm sure i can find something to buy.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the duvet, it's gorgeous. I've never really thought about shopping in the maxx before for home wear, but will have to have a look next time I'm in town.
    Laura x
    My Life in a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. TK Maxx but be similar to our TJ Maxx - I haven't stopped in there in years but I may need to and see what kind of beauty offerings I can find!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love TK Maxx too but find it so hit & miss! Sometimes I go in and want everything other times, everything seems rubbish. Got some great beauty bargains though and homeware :-) xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah wow you got some amazing things, I love the little holder you've put your lipsticks in! Whenever I go into TK MAXX it's full of rubbish, I need to go to your TK MAXX!

    Beauty by Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that pug wall art is toooo cute! I .love Home Sense & TK Maxx too, apart from there clothing section Ahh it way to jumbled & miss match I can never find any thing good whilst others find amazing bargains?!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always find some right gems in TK Maxx, I always buy from the kitchen section or stationary... Am I really sad? Love your bits and pieces Rachael. Especially the pugsy malone wall art! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tins, anything vintage with the coca cola logo on instantly has my attention :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought some acrylic storage from TKMAXX too, such great bargains aren't they? :)

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything you bought! But the skull and the bedding and pugs are my favorites :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh!!!i need a silver skull money box in my life now-even just for decorative purposes!!i also didn't know they sold essie so i definitely need to find my nearest TK Maxx!:)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.