Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze

Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze I was lucky enough to receive this Yankee Candle for my birthday, which was in November and as you can see I...

Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze
I was lucky enough to receive this Yankee Candle for my birthday, which was in November and as you can see I'm using it sparingly. My boyfriend chose this predominately on the fact that it matched my bedroom, which is white and mint green - my favourite colour, as you can probably tell by my layout. Luckily it smells amazing too! Bahama Breeze is described as a tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango. If you're one for sweet, fruity scents then you should definitely give this a whiff. It's not sickly sweet at all and it's not too pungent, so I think this would appeal to a lot of people. This is probably my favourite candle ever, he did good.

I'm currently burning it as I'm typing this up and my room smells like heaven. It only takes a couple of minutes for you to notice the scent and with the medium jar you can enjoy up to 90 hours of tropical goodness. The Yankee Candle jars are so iconic that many have tried to imitate the design but to me, Yankee Candle beats them all. They also make great storage for makeup brushes, jewellery, cotton pads and so on, when they're all used up.

What are your favourite Yankee Candles?

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ooo, I've never heard of this scent before, but it sounds lovely!

    Libby from www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all Yankee Candles, I can't find another candle brand to beat them. My favour scents are Vanilla Satin and Salted Caramel. I can burn them and my whole house will smell amazing.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yeah I nearly bought Salted Caramel the other week, so nice! xx

      Delete
  3. this sounds so nice! I've currently burning the black cherry one but it seems to give me headache if its on too long. I've also got the salted caramel which smells amazing!

    Jessica
    http://www.peachynotes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black Cherry smells lush too. Think Salted Caramel might be my next Yankee purchase. xx

      Delete
  4. Ahh this sounds gorgeous! I've never tried a Yankee Candle but I've been loving Glade's Spiced Pomegranate candle, that one smells amazing! xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat you need to try one. Vanilla Cupcake is amazing too!! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the sound of this and it is my favourite colour too!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always pick this up to smell it, so so nice! I must purchase it soon.
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm addicted to Yankee Candles but I actually didn't like this scent. It reminded me of toilet cleaner! I prefer the more sickly sweet scents haha.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this scent! It's such a pretty colour, I always choose the candles to match my colour schemes too.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. yankee is my favourite candle brand! i have been trying to hunt this down for ages, but its always sold out, hopefully i get my paws on it soon, it is deeeeelicious!
    love your blog, your layout is gorgeous!

    www.hattyxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.