Clarins Splendours Eye Palette

Clarins Splendours Colour Quartet & Liner Palette First of all can I just say, how beautiful is this palette? It has to be o...


First of all can I just say, how beautiful is this palette? It has to be one of the most beautifully designed beauty products ever made, I think I just hugged it for a while at first. I've left this post so long that I now realise that as it was limited edition it is no longer available.. however it is available on eBay here, so don't fret. Also, for some reason it's still available on the Clarins USA site so you American's are a lucky lot.

The palette includes four warm eye shadows, a copper, a champagne, a chocolate brown and a rose gold. It also includes a deep plum eye liner. The eyeshadows aren't as pigmented as I'd like but they are super soft and apply really nicely. They're shimmer but not overally so, which is how I like my eye shadows. I usually use the palette to create everyday looks but you can also build up colour to create nighttime looks too. I love using the eye liner to create a soft line as the formular is so creamy it creates a more natural look as appose to a bold line. It also comes with a little handy pouch which I think is so cute, it's nice for when you're popping your palette into your bag.

Overall I'm really happy with the Clarins eye palette, the first time I wore it I got so many compliments on my eye makeup, result. At £31 it isn't exactly cheap but it's so beautiful I think it's worth every penny.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Clarins nailed the colour combination and the packaging! I love how it looks on your eyes too, suits you well :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really lovely pallette - plum is such an unusual colour for a liner in a pallette but I think it shows how well they thought the colour combination too! Lovely packaging too. This is going to sound weird but your hair looks really nice in they last picture, just thought I'd say!

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette is so pretty! I really like the etched on design on the product but its such a shame that it will eventually go the more that you use it :) Its such a shame that they are not that pigmented, but i guess its made back up by the softness of them~

    Thank you for sharing, i hope you have a great day! <3

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous palette ! Love the look you created

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woweee I'm such a sucker for beautifully designed products. On the (ever expanding) wish list this goes...

    Bex xx

    Bffabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.