Faux Pas

DIY Acid Wash T Shirt -  eBay Miss Selfridge Pencil Midi Skirt ( similar ) H&M Necklace Wedges ( similar ) Rimmel Kate ...


DIY Acid Wash T Shirt - eBay
Miss Selfridge Pencil Midi Skirt (similar)
H&M Necklace
Wedges (similar)
Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107 c/o ASOS

I threw this outfit together to mess around with my new camera and test out angles and settings etc. (finally a full outfit photo). I feel like I should hate all of this thrown together but I love it, even the controversial black and navy pairing. I love a good t shirt pencil skirt combo as it looks both dressed up and casual, my favourite look. This is hands down my favourite t shirt and it cost £7 from ebay, it has no label and someone made it at home. Nobody else in the world will own this t shirt which is another reason why I love it. Expect to see more of it in future posts. You can find so many reworked t shirts like this one on ebay, I've left a link above if any of you are interested.
Hope you like my attempts so far, any thoughts are appreciated. :)


You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. That skirt looks gorgeous on you! You have such a lovely figure :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love this outfit! I wish I felt more comfortable in pulling off pencil skirts and tshirts x

    not-stayingin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally feel like I shouldn't love it, but I do! xx

      Delete
  3. Woohooo another outfit post! <3 Love it darling, you pull off bodycon skirt so well! I somehow haven't managed to pull it off without looking like a complete midget yet (still trying a way of wearing it without heels.. hmm..) <3

    Have a lovely day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've thrown this together and it looks so good!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt, you look amazing!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit, the lipstick looks beautiful on you!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the outfit, you make navy and black totally work! x Wieteke
    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this skirt. Pencil skirts are so flattering, i need to buy more.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look, you look great! The pencil skirt is so pretty, how I need to tone my belly so I can wear one haha! xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty | Tiny Flutters - Mummy & Baby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay an outfit post! This makes me very happy. :D Shall be sharing via twitter as soon as I get off this haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your midi skirt! x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool outfit.
    Love the midi skirt on you.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit the t-shirt and the skirt pair together really nicely!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great girl!
    Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.