Trinity Kitchen - Leeds

Over the weekend I went to visit my boyfriend, Liam who's currently in his final year at Leeds Met University. Even though it's a...

Over the weekend I went to visit my boyfriend, Liam who's currently in his final year at Leeds Met University. Even though it's a bit of a pain that we live in different cities, it does mean that I get to travel down to Leeds every now and then.. Leeds is one of my favourite cities, so I obviously don't take much convincing. 

After a few hours of dragging Liam around the newly built Trinity shopping centre we eventually decided to refuel at the Trinity Kitchen situated on the top floor of the centre. 


I really loved the layout of the Trinity Kitchen, it's like a food court with different stalls to choose from and you can sit wherever you like. This is perfect for people like me who are picky, or for a big group of friends/family that may not all fancy the same thing! The kitchen has a varied range of food stalls on offer, from traditional fish and chips to a rib shack, pizzeria, cake camper van and even a champagne bar. With so many different cuisines to choose from I was spoilt for choice. There was an amazing Thai street food stall that I was dying to try, along with the appetising Mexican taco bar.. I'll have to try them both next time! 
I found the decor so interesting, it was filled with street art, camper vans, light sculptures and other quirky little bits and pieces that made the visit a joy. 




We eventually decided on Pho, a vietnamese street food stall that served everything from spring rolls to noodle soup, asian salads, meetballs and noodles. We both went for the Chicken BĂșn Noodles, Vermicelli rice noodles with a lemongrass & chilli wok-fried topping. Served with fresh herbs, beansprouts & peanuts. You also choose either a regular or spicy sauce to pour over. Liam also got excited about the beers on offer, he chose Saigon, a beer brewed in south Vietnam. 

I'll definitely be returning to Trinity Kitchen, there's so much to choose from and if I'm not mistaken, I think some of the street food stalls are only there for a limited time so they're always switching it up! Next time you're in Leeds you'll have to give it a visit, I guarantee there's something for everyone.

You can nominate me here :).









You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. haha love seeing that tuk-tuk car thing, making me miss Thailand so much! We could meet up in Leeds, and you could take me for some awesome food.. this place looks awesome, I've never been! Hope you're having a lovely easter weekend lovely :)

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now feeling rather hungry, this place looks and sounds amazing x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This restaurant looks so cool and unique. if the food is half as good as the dinning area looks this place is a real winner.

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks awesome! I've never been to Leeds but I'd love to go
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Leeds before! Trinity kitchen sounds amazing, I love the fact that you can choose from all the different types of food stalls. The decor is so cool too.

    Hannah x
    I'm holding a blog birthday giveaway on my blog, I'd love you to enter if you have a minute! BLAB Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh when i last went the Trinity had been built but not the kitchen bit, will have to go back and pay a visit! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.