Paul Mitchel - Gary Hedley Salons Event

I was invited along to the Gary Hedley salon on Mosley Street, Newcastle the other day for a chat about the new range of tools on offer. ...

I was invited along to the Gary Hedley salon on Mosley Street, Newcastle the other day for a chat about the new range of tools on offer. I was greeted by the lovely Paul Mitchell & Gary Hedley teams and instantly offered drinks and canapes, served by topless waiters. After sipping wine and mingling with the other bloggers we were run through the technology behind the tools available. 





The 'Neuro Intelligent Styling' range includes a hairdryer, straightener and various curling wands (see tools available here). 
The range promises precision instruments for professional stylists, powered by cutting edge technology. What's interesting about the Neuro Dry hair dryer is the premium SmartSense microchip which regulates the "Clean Filter" ensuring the dryer is properly maintained for peak performance.
The Neuro Smooth tool can be used to create straight, sleek hair or smooth waves. The premium IsoTherm titanium plates deliver even heat up to 230 degrees in 30 seconds.
The four curling tools come in different shapes and thicknesses to create different curls/wavs; Neuro Unclipped 1" creates beach waves, Neuro Unclipped 1.25" creates natural looking curls, Neuro Unclipped 0.75" creates ringlets and spirals and the Neuro Curl creates waves and curls. Each of these four tools comes with a handy three finger protective glove (which I definitely need) and as with the straightening tool, they premium IsoTherm titanium plates deliver even heat.
What's really useful about these tools is the option to add a timer, for example if your hair usually takes 10 minutes to straighten, you can set a timer for 10 minutes and after the time is up it turns itself off. I have terrible memory and end up worrying when I'm halfway to work if I've left my straighteners on and have to get someone to check for me, so this is a great feature as you never need to worry!




After a another glass or two of prosecco, it was our turn in the styling seat. I thought Laura's hair was amazing!




with the lovely Laura from Ell Ell See & Chloe from New Girl in Toon




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I thought what they did with your hair was beautiful. It was good to see the tools used on shorter hair too

    Lovely to meet you :)

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely day :) that plait is so pretty!
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that plait looks amazing! I wish I could do that but I'd struggle trying to plait around the back of my head. Shame I couldn't make the event due to uni commitments, it would have been great to meet you! x

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hopefully get to chat at a future event xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.