Pixie

h&m jacket ( similar ) + necklace / primark top + bag / topshop skirt / river island boots ( similar ) Okaaay so you ma...




h&m jacket (similar) + necklace / primark top + bag / topshop skirt / river island boots (similar)

Okaaay so you may have noticed that my hair is reasonably shorter than in my last outfit post. I felt like it was at that awkward length where it hadn't really decided if it's long or short.. so I just decided to go for the chop once again. I wanted to go shorter than this but my hairdresser said it was best to go shorter in stages, which is probably best for someone like me who always seems to cry whenever I get home - but for once I actually loved my new hair. After complaining about not trusting anyone with my hair and never staying with the same hairdresser, my friend recommended Show Off on Roker Baths Road (for anyone living in the North East). For once I'll definitely be going back as Sarah (my hairdresser) talked me through everything and asked me exactly how I wanted my hair. Usually they just get an idea on how they think your hair should be and just totally disregard anything you say or the heap of photos you've brought in! I did get a shock as I walked into the salon though, I text my friend saying it was so pretty and girly I thought my ovaries were going to explode. 

This week I managed to attend some Newcastle Fashion Week events on my days off, which was exciting! My previous post was about my visit to the Gary Hedley salon on Mosley Street for the Paul Mitchell event and upcoming posts will include the DYO Fabulous Jewellery and ROX events which you can read all about. Overall I've had a pretty interesting week, I've been involved in things that I may not necessarily have been involved in if it wasn't for my blog, which makes me want to carry on this little hobby of mine. I feel like sometimes blogging can have a negative shadow hanging over it as people always have snarky comments, which I find a bit ridiculous. At the end of the day, it's a hobby, even a job for those lucky few.. I think I just need to learn to put those comments to one side and ignore the pettiness. 





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Stunning outfit and your hair, wow, it looks stunning! ;)
    xxx Claire
    wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Rachel, just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this! Such a great look on you! The short hair really suits you well!!

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beyond gorgeous missy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous :)) pretty outfit


    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love this outfit! You look so gorgeous!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Loving this outfit, so pretty! I have that skirt too :) xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.