Broderie Anglaise

H&M Pastel Blue Dress  / LYDC Axl Metallic Messenger Bag by Anna Smith * / Primark Sliders I absolutely loved this dr...









I absolutely loved this dress when I saw it, it's such a pretty pastel blue summer dress, the price helped sway my decision - only £14.99! I thought this would be perfect for my holiday if we go out for a meal as it's very lightweight. It also hides any food babies as I went for food just before shooting these photos and I was pretty damn full.
I also love this bag from LYDC although I do admit that that I thought it was a cream and pale green bag when I selected it - fool. It's actually cream and gold which I actually really like! The bag is well put together and really spacious, it has 5 different compartments, excellent for a clutter-bug like myself.
After creating my previous post on 'the ugly shoe' I've become a little obsessed and now own 4 pairs which is totally necessary. This pair from Primark were only £4 which is insane, I would have preferred if they had double straps but never mind. They're actually really comfortable, which did surprise me. However I didn't realise until now how much they blend in with my skin.. maybe I'll have to make sure my legs are little more tanned when I wear them.






You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That dress is just so so pretty, you look wonderful Rachael x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress really is beautiful!! I just love the details and light colour xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the best stuff in H&M; I swear I can never find anything cute when I go.

    xo.Janiecy.xo | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving pastel blue clothes at the moment, that dress is so pretty! And the bag is absolutely gorgeous.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.