Floral Abstract

New Look Kimono / River Island Playsuit via ASOS / Karen Millen Tote Primark Sandals (old) + Sunglasses (old) Seeing...




Primark Sandals (old) + Sunglasses (old)

Seeing as though ASOS recently had 25% off it would have been rude not to get some pieces for holiday - as there's only 1 week left until I go to Rhodes in Greece! I actually think I've been amazingly good this year and only bought a few bits and bobs. I've still got the general holiday stuff to buy, suncream, shampoo etc. but apart from that I'm pretty much sorted - ooh apart from Euros!

It seems like it's been so long since I actually bought clothes, what has happened to me?! I absolutely love this playsuit although it hangs a little loose at the top, I possibly should have sized down. However the kimono hides this well, I love how they instantly give your outfit that little extra somethin' somethin'. I'm loving this New Look kimono at the minute, it's so lightweight and as it's black it can be worn so with many different outfits. The crochet detailing differs from the usual fringed designs and pulls the outfit together nicely.

Today I'm off down London with Charissa  for the Access All ASOS #EpicSummer party - let us know if you're going too!







You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That playsuit is just stunning, I adore your kimono too Rachael x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, I'm loving playsuits at the moment :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is lovely, i have the shoes i remember when they came in stores and everyone wanted them! i live in mine they go with everything! x

    www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I especially love the kimono Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.