Simple Nutella Brownie Cakes

Well, a bit of a different post from me today. I've been off work for over a week with vertigo, constantly feeling as if I'm go...


Well, a bit of a different post from me today. I've been off work for over a week with vertigo, constantly feeling as if I'm going to tipple over which isn't a very nice feeling. Looking for sympathy here guys. Anyway, this means I've had to entertain myself and if you follow me on instagram you'll notice I've been going on some sort of illustration craze, which by the way you can view my new illustration page in the navigation bar. I also made these little beauties, using just one bowl and 3 ingredients!




What You'll Need:
1 Jar of Nutella
8 tbsp Flour
2 Eggs


1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4
2. Mix ingredients into bowl
3. Spoon mixture into muffin tray
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes
5. Decorate with MORE NUTELLA & a dusting of cocoa





I told you they were simple.. let me know if you try out the recipe!





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh wow, these just look so so so scrummy x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Can't believe they're so simple too :) great for kid's parties or something like that
    Bea x
    As Seen By Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're so simple and easy, pretty tasty too :) xx

      Delete
  3. These look so yummy! Will have to try them out!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this look amazing!! Definitely going to try them out xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know if you do! Xx

      Delete
  5. These look absolutely delicious! I'm now craving chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.