Super Girlie

primark sunglasses + sliders / h&m top + skirt / karen millen tote / mk watch If you read my previous post you'd know ...


primark sunglasses + sliders / h&m top + skirt / karen millen tote / mk watch

If you read my previous post you'd know that me and Charissa were in London for the ASOS party and our amazing hotel was in shoreditch. We wandered around the streets of shoreditch and decided it would be a good place to stop and take a few outfit photos before heading off to another event. I'm glad we did as Alex from Made in Chelsea came strolling down the street looking mighty fine. He even photobombed one of Charissa's photos! He clocked me though and decided he wouldn't be in any others and avoided the camera before disappearing off into a cafe.

This outfit is pretty girlie for me, I tend to be drawn to darker outfits but I thought I'd be all feminine for the day. This actually turned out to be one of my favourite outfit posts, maybe I should stray out of my comfort zone a bit more. I love how clean and floaty it is. Of course I had to make it a little masculine and add sliders and a leather jacket.






You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous look! Simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, you look so much like Brittany Snow :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so effortless. The colours work great on you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Rachael, I adore this look x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit so feminine :)
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so sassy right down to the sunglasses, I love it. Your posts are getting better and better, it's truly inspirational. Great job Rachel!

    xo.Janiecy.xo | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit, especially your skirt it's such a pretty colour and your photo's look great too! That's so funny about Alex from Made in Chelsea, I don't think I'd have known what to do haha!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous Rachael, love the sliders!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I seriously love your hair and wish I had the confidence to chop all mine off :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, that skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of your photos lovely, absolutely stunning! <3

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.